𝟎:𝟓𝟐 (𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

"And now I'm just in a house with a bunch of 'D' heads that won't listen to me! Y'all suck booty cheeks

"And now I'm just in a house with a bunch of 'D' heads that won't listen to me! Y'all suck booty cheeks." DJ yelled in from the top of the staircase in frustration, slamming his room door behind him soon after.

Dayvon let out a low snicker due to the double meaning of his four year old's statement. He could've been referring to the fact that everyone in the house's name started with a D, even their two dogs. Or maybe he was really calling everyone a 'dickhead'.

Dakota completely paused her movements of seasoning the ribs, glancing over at Von with a confused yet irritated stare as he wiped the smile off of his face so quick. "I know that lil boy ain't slamming doors in my house. Go check him 'fore I make him cry."

It was always something going on in their house and Dakota was trying her hardest to parent without belts to the ass but they were seriously pushing her to her limit.

Dayvon got up from his seat in the kitchen with a smile, going to stand behind Dakota instead. He loved her in mommy mode. That's why he kept getting her pregnant over and over again.

He used his opportunity to hold around her waist with his left arm, traveling his free right hand in between her thighs, right in the middle of her legs.

"Chill, mama. I'a handle his bad ass lata'. Watchu on' doe?" He snaked his head around to the front and kissed her cheek repeatedly while she smiled, removing his hands from her body. If she didn't, she knew he would get carried away.

"Are we seeing the same thing? We're at five kids already, Dayvon. What more do you want from me?" She groaned out loud, using her elbows to push him back since her gloved hands were occupied with a mixture of seasonings and the moisture from her ribs.

He reached over, grabbing the ends of each glove to pull them off of her hands, placing them on a paper towel that was on the counter. He placed his hands on her waist again, turning her around so she was facing him while he put her arms around his shoulders. "We'a be cool, shordy. Last one. Ian finna ask you afta' I get ma' last daughta'. On foenem grave."