𝟎:𝟒𝟑

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒, 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟔:𝟓𝟑𝐏𝐌

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒, 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟔:𝟓𝟑𝐏𝐌

"It's so pretty here, bae. Thank you again, honey bun." Dakota cooed, pinching Dayvon's cheek in a playful manner.

For the second half of her birthday, he decided to take her to Paris, France, which is known as the city of love.

He knew how corny Dakota was when it came to things like this, so what better place to take her than here?

In their hotel, there was a direct view of the Eiffel Tower from there window, which you could only imagine how much that cost to book. But he didn't mind at all, he wanted her to have the best time ever.

They had only been in the city for about two days, experiencing new foods, visiting museums, and of course; shopping.

Now, the two were in the room, fully dressed and ready to go out to dinner inside of the monument, which also cost a handful of money.

He actually paid almost ten thousand dollars to rent out the best restaurant in the Eiffel Tower, which was called 'Le Jules Verne'; located on the top floor of the tower.

Dakota stood in front of Von with a sheer skin colored dress on that was decorated with rhinestones, also having a slit where her cleavage was located. The dress was pretty flashy but after all, it was her birth month.

For her hairstyle, she opted for an updo that had a curled swoop in the front, accompanied by a sort of messy bun in the back.

She looked good and she felt even better.

Dayvon sat on the bed, holding around Dakota's waist loosely as he watched her ramble about how much she loved Paris.

For his outfit, he surprisingly wore a white button up shirt, leaving the first button of the top opened. He wanted to look somewhat formal since he was going to dinner in the Eiffel Tower.

On his bottom half, he wore black Amiri jeans and Dior sneakers on his feet. Deciding that he didn't want to be too flashy, he wore minor pieces of jewelry on his wrists and ears.