𝟎:𝟏𝟐

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟔:𝟑𝟔𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟔:𝟑𝟔𝐏𝐌

"What do you mean I can't rent it out? I tried to book like three weeks in advance, oh my god!" Dakota stressed.

For the past three days, she found herself extremely stressed out. The day right after the album release party, she was all booked up at the office, having little to no space between clients.

When she finally did have free time, she was busy trying to organize all of her work at the office, and plan Von's birthday party that was literally three weeks away.

She wanted to plan everything out early so she wouldn't be stressed on the week of.

Her being so busy also prevented her from speaking to Von a lot, which obviously didn't sit right with him because he felt like she was purposely avoiding him after they did what they did.

On a level, Dakota was trying to avoid him just a little bit because she didn't know if what happened was a heat of the moment thing or if it really meant something.

Either way, it still replayed in her mind all day and night like clock work. She found herself zoning out most of the time, thinking about him and what he did to her.

She was now currently in Target, on the phone with the party planner who she hired to assist her with throwing Von's birthday party.

"They actually canceled the reservation and sent the money back for some reason. They probably have something to do? I don't know." Jenna sighed on the other end of the phone. She heard how stressed Dakota was and it was kind of stressing her out.

"Well what about a mansion, can we find one that'll let me rent it out for a whole day and night?" She questioned as she picked up the Shea Butter and Vanilla Dove body wash, throwing it into her cart.

"That'll work. I actually know a nice one and I'm personally friends with the owner. I can send it over to you and you can tell me if you like it?" She spoke as Dakota sighed in relief.

"Yeah, that's great. Thank you so much, Jen. I'm just so stressed out about it and I don't mean to get an attitude with you or anything." She assured, as an incoming call started coming through her phone.

"No problem, Im sure the lucky birthday guest will appreciate all of your efforts. Talk soon!" She said as she hung up the phone.

Dakota used the opportunity to pick up the incoming call from Muwop.

She picked up a Tree Hut body scrub before also placing it in her cart. "Hello?"

"Man what the fuck you den did to my homie, nigga. Why folks innis bitch makin' love songs lookin' sad as hell, talm bout 'Why you ain't answering yo phone' and shit." He spoke, making Dakota furrow her eyebrows.