𝟎:𝟒𝟐

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟔:𝟒𝟐𝐀𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟔:𝟒𝟐𝐀𝐌

"Wake up, pretty girl. We got shit ta' do." Dayvon repeatedly kissed all over Dakota's face that was glowing, especially with the small amount of morning sunlight beaming through the window.

Her birthday was tomorrow and he wanted to take her somewhere nice for it. He knew that he had to wake her up extremely early because she always took long to get ready and situated.

After a few moments of not responding, she reached her hand up, grabbing him by his chin with her eyes still closed.

She held his face away from hers, also removing the covers from her half-clothed body with her free hand since she was so hot. "Can you give me ten more minutes? Just ten."

Dayvon smacked his teeth and took her manicured hand off of his face. "It was ten mo' minutes two hours ago, ma. Wake 'dat ass up."

Dakota turned around, stuffing her face into the pillow closest to her with a small groan. This was an everyday thing for her now. She hated getting up.

"C'mon, Dakota. I'a eatcho pussy from da' back if you get up." He offered as he pulled the band to her panties, letting it hit her skin quickly.

Her head shot up from the pillow and she quickly sat herself up. "I'm up. I swear I'm up."

He shook his head with a laugh as he got off of the bed, letting his bare feet touch the cold wooden floors as he began leading the way to the bathroom. "You fresh as hell. Dats why you got ma' baby in you now."

She waved him off, rushing to sit on the toilet since she had to pee so badly. "Well your baby keeps pushing on my bladder. Tell him to stop before I get him removed. I'm not three months ye-"

"Shut the fuck up, Koko. You finna piss me off wit' dat shit. On King David." He mugged her, pushing her hand off of him when she tried to touch his back.

She laughed to herself, using the toilet paper to wipe herself clean before she flushed the toilet and got off of it. "I'm sorry. I was playinggg."

"Ion care. Im finna return all yo gifts and cancel da' flight. Birthday cancelled." He shrugged as she made her way to the sink, pushing him back with her elbow.

She leaned over the counter, using the surface to prop her forearms against it. She then proceeded to arch her back while she playfully threw her ass in a circle in front of him.

He raised an eyebrow with a smirk, pulling her closer by her waist so she was twerking against his dick. "Damnnn, Ko."

"Is my birthday still cancelled?" She asked with a small smile as she pressed herself against him more.