𝟎:𝟏𝟓

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟕𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏:𝟐𝟕𝐏𝐌

"So what it feel like, it feel like you peein' on yo self? Or it feel like raindrops?"

Smacking her teeth, Dakota groaned loudly, half because her stomach was cramping so bad, and half because Dayvon had been asking pointless and dumb questions for the past half hour.

"I don't fucking know, I don't feel it coming out unless I sneeze or laugh."

She groaned loudly again, once Von gripped her jaw forcefully, shaking her head from side to side. "Stop fuckin' talkin' ta me like dat. I ain't the reason why yo pussy bleedin' an' shit."

"Let go of my fuckin' face, nigga. Damn!" Dakota cursed, yanking her face from his grip. She moved her body all the way to the bottom half of the bed, deciding to lay on her stomach.

She felt like she had it the worst when it came to periods. When she got on hers every month, she always threw up, got major headaches, and not to mention the excruciating cramps. Luckily, those symptoms only lasted for a day. She also had a heavy flow for the first three days, and it slowed down the last two days.

Squinting his eyes at her, he smacked his lips before getting off of the bed. "Tryin' so hard ta not put a bullet through yo foe'head." He spoke as he looked for the remote.

"At this point do it, please. Wish I could airdrop you these fucking cramps." She mugged as she arched her back, trying to find a comfortable position.

Once she realized the pain was only getting worse, she started to cry, before turning her body the other way.

Hearing a sniff, Von turned around, seeing her laying on her side with her knees to her chest.

Shaking his head, he walked over to her side of the bed placing a kiss on her cheek. He wanted to actually kill her but he had to keep reminding himself that she was in pain.

"Ion know what I ca' do fa you. The doordash nigga not here wit' dem pills, I can't trade bodies witchu. Ion know." He shrugged, sitting by her feet. He pulled her feet, placing them in his lap as he started to massage them.

Yanking her feet out of his grip, she bought her knees back to her chest. "You know what you can do? You can rub my stomach and just shut up. That was literally in the whole boyfriend description. So can you do that?" She spoke smartly, peeking her eyes open to see him clenching his jaw.