𝟎:𝟑𝟎

𝐋𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟕:𝟏𝟖𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟕:𝟏𝟖𝐏𝐌

"Ain't naan wrong wit' a lil booty play. Ian scared ta' get a lil brown stuff on my dick. Shit, call it chocolate covered dick, if you want." Booka reasoned while the female sat in front of him with an unreadable expression.

"Do you hear yourself? I'm not letting you put it in my butt. That's crazy." She frowned, looking around his room for her phone.

He sucked his teeth, throwing himself back onto the bed with a long groan. "You borin' as hell gang. Change is good, shordy. Give yo' kitty a break sometimes. Poor thang cryin' out fa help."

"Booka you talk too much. Shut up sometimes." She spoke while tossing him his phone that was ringing.

"I talk too much, youn talk enough. I'm Phineas, you Ferb. Long ass head." He snickered while picking up the incoming call.

"Vonny Von, wassup folks?"

He heard Von suck his teeth on the other end of the phone before speaking. "Stop callin' me gay shit, nigga. And come open the doe'."

"Damn, yeen even ask me if I was home a'nun. Jus' poppin' up like a baby mama." He said, exiting the room while the female glanced over at him, waving her hand in his direction.

"Hello? You forgot I was here or sum? You just gon' leave yo' guest in here?"

"Shordy stay up hea, leave, do whateva'. Ian gotchu on no damn leash. I should, but I don't." He waved her off, slipping his phone in his front pocket when Von hung up.

He quickly jogged down the stairs, making the short distance to his front door.

He unlocked it, cringing when he saw Von's appearance. "Damn, yo ass look rough. Yo ass look like that lil black bitch from the rugrats. Dreads untwisted, bags unda' yo eyes and shit."

Von sucked his teeth while pushing past Booka to sit on his couch. Once he completely settled down, he dragged his hand down his face with a loud sigh. "I miss my babyyyyy. It been two weeks widdout seein' ha!"

"So talk to ha' gang! Get ha' ass back." Booka smirked in amusement, never seeing Von as distressed as he was at the moment.

"It ain't that easy, she stopped pickin' up ma' calls. I can't breathe widdout haaaaa." He dragged as he threw his head back.

"This shit crazy! We got a pimp in distress. Man down! Man down nigga!" Booka yelled, running in a circle around the couch.

Von straight faced him and his eyes followed Booka with each lap he ran. "Yo ass play too much. I miss my shordy and you runnin' laps and shit."