𝟎:𝟒𝟓

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟏:𝟓𝟑𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟏:𝟓𝟑𝐏𝐌

"Dayvon, get the fuck out of my face and stop talking to me. Matter fact, I'm going to look for my own house right now. Don't gotta worry 'bout me nomore." Dakota frowned deeply, holding under her six month belly as she waddled out of the room.

To say she hated being pregnant was an understatement. She absolutely despised it, from the horrible mood swings, down to the swollen feet. She had to constantly remind herself that it would be worth it once she was holding her child, but it was getting hard.

She walked as fast as she could to the fully furnished room that would soon be occupied by her newborn bundle of joy. Dayvon was so excited for the arrival of the baby that he decorated the whole nursery without knowing the gender.

Dakota locked the door behind her and looked around the room, slightly smiling to herself.

The room had everything you could think of when it came to a baby. There was a white vinyl crib in the far left corner, with a tufted design on the right side of the crib. There was a rocking chair, many stuffed animals, baby monitors, bottles, pacifiers, everything. Not to mention lifetime supply of diapers in the closet,

It was so crazy to her that she would be a mother soon. She would have a mini her or a mini Von to look after. It would be no more of just worrying about her and the people around her, but now she would have to be a role model to her own DNA.

Despite not knowing anything about being a mother, she wasn't scared at all. She knew that she wouldn't be perfect, but she planned to try her absolute best. And that's all that mattered.

Though Von was getting on her last nerve every single day, probably on purpose so the baby would come out looking exactly like him, she wouldn't want to be experiencing this with anybody else but him.

He was so gentle with her throughout the past six months, making sure she wasn't in pain, and attempting to cater to her many, unreasonable, needs.

She was so excited to see how he would act with their son or daughter, knowing it was going to be the cutest thing ever.

Dakota instantly felt her top lip quiver with a pool of tears forming at the bottom of her eyes. She automatically felt bad for yelling at him, knowing that he only wanted the best for her and the baby.

Before she could turn around and unlock the door, the door opened slowly, revealing him standing there with a bobby pin in his right hand.

His fully dressed body walked over to hers,
making sure to not step on her swollen feet with his Jordan fours. He then wrapped his arms around her body, hugging her as close as he could, despite the growing baby bump that inhibited them from being chest to chest.