𝟎:𝟐𝟔

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟔:𝟑𝟖𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟔:𝟑𝟖𝐏𝐌

"Is you doin' it hard on purpose, gang? My fuckin' head got ah whole heartbeat." Dayvon groaned, moving his head to the left for the hundredth time in the past hour.

He sat on the floor in front of Dakota with his cheek leaning on her right leg. She was retwisting his dreads for his upcoming tour that was only one day away.

"I'm sorry, baby. You want a kiss, stinka?" She smiled down at him as she used a silver clip to keep the root of the dread twisted.

He nodded his head, making sure to keep the fake frown on his face so she would feel like she had to kiss him more.

She leaned her head down, pressing her lips against his repeatedly until his frown turned upside down. "And you be saying I'm spoiled. It's you."

"Ian een spoiled. I just be feenin' fa' you, even if you right next ta me. Then it make me come off as spoiled. I be annoying you?" He rambled to keep his mind off of the pain of the retwist. She's wasn't even doing it hard, he was just tender headed.

"No, never. I love everything about you, especially when you wanna be in my skin." She spoke, quickly kissing his cheek before rolling his dread in between her palm to tighten his roots.

"On who? On who you luh' everything about me?" He grinned, instantly wincing when she began to twist the root of his dreads with the rat tail comb.

"On BD. I would've said on King David but you put too much shit onnat poor man. He probably be twisting and turning all day." She spoke while putting a little bit of product on his dreads.

"Man ion cap onnat man. I be puttin' shit on you too. I be like 'on Dakota head ian did no shit like that'. They know ion play boutchu' so they believe me erry time."

She shook her head while removing all of the silver clips from his dreads, finally being done with the hairstyle. "Yeah, let's not do that..."

He turned his head so he was facing her, allowing her easier access to remove the clips from the dreads in the front.

Once she finally finished talking them out, she placed them all back in the hair bin, along with the comb, retwisting gel, and scrunchies.

She was caught off guard when he pushed her legs up by her thighs, putting his head in between her legs and kissing her clit through her tights. "What typa payment you take, shordy?"

"Food, Im hungry." She laughed, moving him out of the way with her elbow.

Once he completely got up, she got up as well, walking to the bathroom so she could wash her hands. "I'm hungry too, feed me lil foenem."