𝟎:𝟐𝟑

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟓:𝟒𝟏 𝐏𝐌

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟓:𝟒𝟏 𝐏𝐌

"So when are you going home, Koko?" Kennedy questioned as she clung onto her hand while they walked through Target.

Somehow, Kennedy found a way to convince her mom to let her come back to the Airbnb with the others, not wanting to stay home.

Now her, Dakota, Maleah, and Zahrya strolled through Target on the Sunday evening, not having anything better to do.

"I'm leaving tomorrow, mama. Like real early. You sure that's all you want though? A pack of lollipops and a Barbie doll?" Dakota questioned her with a slight chuckle.

She looked up at Dakota with a confused face, smiling when she saw that Dakota was already grinning. "I didn't want to spend all of your money."

"Girl please. Your brother is rich, act like it child."

Kennedy smiled wide, using that as a cue to run towards the toy isle while Dakota followed her closely, making sure she didn't get lost.

She briefly looked down at her phone that was ringing, answering it before looking back at Kennedy who's hands were full with toys.

"Hello?"

"Fuck you at Kota? Man I told you don't go nowhea' widdout me." She heard Von grumble from the other end of the phone. He swore he was her dad.

Dakota bent down, picking up one of the LOL surprise balls that fell from Kennedy's hand, putting it into the cart for her. "I'm at Target with Ken Ken, Leah, and Zahrya."

"And den you wit' Zahrya hot inna drawls ass, she into it wit damn nea' every bitch inna Chi. These niggas out hea' be bitches man. They'a do sumn to you 'cause they know you affiliated wimme." He stressed as they finally walked out of the toy isle.

"Matta fact, hurry up Ko. You got thirty minutes ta' getcho ass innis fuckin' house." He said to her, abruptly hanging up the phone afterwards.

Dakota shook her head with a frown on her face. "Your brother is crazy."

As they walked towards the self checkout area, Maleah and Zahrya approached them, each of them holding two Starbucks drinks in their hands.

"Here yall." Maleah handed Dakota a pink drink and Zahrya also handed Kennedy the same drink.

"Your dumbass boyfriend called my phone, threatening me, tammat he gone murk me if sumn happen to you. Like what he say fuck me for?" Zahrya told Dakota, causing her to shake her head.

She walked up to the self checkout kiosk, scanning everything and letting Kennedy place them in the reusable bags, since she wanted to do it.

Once she was done paying for everything, the four of them made their way out of the Target.