𝟎:𝟐𝟒

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟔𝐀𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟔𝐀𝐌

"Dakota, stop movin' mama." Dayvon mumbled into her neck, instantly falling back asleep two seconds later.

His face nuzzled into her neck deeper while his arms wrapped around her torso tightly. He had been out all night with Durk, Muwop, and Booka and now he was messing with Dakota's Saturday schedule.

Dakota sighed lowly, wanting to get out of bed so bad but he wouldn't let her. She was already up for an hour and a half, but she couldn't really get up.

Kissing his face a few times, she waited until he began to stir in his sleep to speak to him. "Let me get up, handsome. Your house ain't gonna clean itself and you damn sure not gonna feed yourself."

"How you 'posed ta be ma' wife and you hate ah nigga? Don't even wan' sleep widda nigga." He mumbled lowly, putting his face deeper into her neck.

Dakota laughed softly, pulling his head out of her neck to kiss his lips. "I don't hate you, I love you. That's why I wanna clean your house for you and cook you some food. Can I do that?"

He sighed loudly again, laying his head on her chest instead. "You gon' be mad if ion clean witchu ta'day?"

Though his house wasn't dirty at all, every Saturday he would clean with Dakota, just to spend some quality time with her. It also reminded him of when he was younger and his mom used to do the same every single Saturday.

"Unt uh, you can sleep bae. What you wanna eat? Breakfast or lunch?"

He kept his eyes closed, bringing his head back into her neck. "Breakfast, fasho. Gimme twenty mo' minutes witchu. Then you ca' go."

"Vo-"

"Please, ma?"

Dakota shut her mouth quickly, feeling her heart drop and a heartbeat in the middle of her legs.

"Okay, twenty minutes."

She turned her body to face his, wrapping her arms around his neck and throwing her leg around his torso. She shook her head once she heard his breathing steady and get heavier by the moment. He could fall asleep so fast.

Dakota used her phone to be on Instagram above Dayvon's head, closely watching the time to make sure she didn't lay with him for more than twenty minutes.