𝟎:𝟐𝟎

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟓:𝟏𝟗𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟓:𝟏𝟗𝐏𝐌

"Von too fly, won't box nun. Bitch you high, gon top sum. Gone off the pills got ah nigga wanna pop sum. I'm too hot, they like 'King Von drop sum'. Watchu want, a song, or ah album a'sum. Caught his ass lackin', couldn't make da summa. He be workin' packs he ain't makin' nun. Nigga too ugly, he ain't fuckin', he be takin' sum." Von rapped as he felt a sense of relief that he finally got something that sounded right.

For the past week he had been lacking, mostly being in his head about Dakota. They hadn't talked to each other nor seen each other since he broke her phone, and it was taking a toll on him. Even though he convinced himself that he didn't like her.

Either way, he wasn't himself. He was acting sad, though he tried to mask it. He knew all of the words he threw at her were false, and he was sure it was like that on her end too.

This was too much, he had to snap out of it.

"I got hard shells not burritos. I load 'em and shoot 'em like free throws. I crash da car dozin' off onnis Zeko. Rap shit easy like I got the cheat code. I got a Mexican freak ho. Her brother the plug, Chico. Out like the Jacksons, Tito. And if you want smoke juh let me know."

Von took the headphones off of his ears, putting them around the mic instead. He had been trying with this verse for two hours straight. Not to mention he still had another verse to go.

"Nah that shit fye, gang. Thought yo ass won't finna spit shit today." Bosstop smirked as Von looked over at him briefly as he left out of the booth, bringing his attention back to his phone.

His eyes roamed his message thread hoping that Dakota would text him. He knew she wasn't dumb enough to really be messing with another nigga, he was just being dramatic.

Instead, another text from Asian came through on his phone. He lightly smacked his teeth, making sure to keep his responses short.

 He lightly smacked his teeth, making sure to keep his responses short