𝟎:𝟏𝟗

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟓:𝟑𝟔𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟓:𝟑𝟔𝐏𝐌

"I don't know but I don't wanna be around any of them right now. I shouldn't be around you either, because you knew about their relationship too but at least you weren't really hiding something from me." Dakota sighed as she rested her head on her arms, that were on the couch.

It probably wasn't the best idea for her to be taking advice from someone who had grown a liking to her, but here she was, sitting in Benji's living room, spilling out her tears and feelings into a river.

Besides the major fact that she found out her boyfriend of one day had a baby on the way, the bad news didn't stop there. She assumed it was 'make Dakota's night worse' day because everyone was revealing information to her.

She had found out that her brother and best friend were in a secret relationship for nearly nine months. And to add a cherry on top, her other best friend was still fucking and loving the same man that had her ready to end it all for a week straight.

Not like Dakota cared anyway, because she was a firm believer in 'YOLO', but she just felt betrayed, on many different levels. Not to mention the heavy emotions she was feeling from Asian's surprise, so the new revealed secrets just felt like adding salt and vinegar to an open wound.

It made matters worse that she felt like his party was ruined. As happy as he was about having a party thrown for him, she knew in the back of his mind that he would never forget how it was ruined in the blink of an eye. It's like, why would she do that at the party. Not only did Asian embarrass him, but she really embarrassed Dakota.

Imagine everyone at a party knowing you're the girlfriend of the special guest, and his ex comes out hugging him and saying that she's pregnant. So so embarrassing.

All the time, money, hard work, and dedication she put in for his party felt like it went down the drain. She couldn't help but to think it was her fault. Maybe if she was more strict with the guests, it wouldn't have went down like that.

As for Von, he had been blowing up her phone with messages, voicemails, calls, and voice messages from the minute she discreetly snuck out of the party until this very moment.

She was so conflicted, she didn't know if she had the right to be mad at him or not. He clearly didn't know she was pregnant, but then again, she was thinking he could've cheated on her with Asian. And, she really didn't want to be with a man that was expecting a baby.