𝟎:𝟑𝟏

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟑𝐀𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟑𝐀𝐌

Three weeks.

It had been three weeks since the breakup and Dakota felt like she couldn't take the pain anymore.

She was so tired, tired of crying all of the time. Tired of being sad. Tired of almost everything.

Three weeks that consisted of nothing but fake smiles, tears, and questions formulated in her head that she felt like she would've never know the answer to.

Why did he do it?

Who did he cheat on her with?

Was she doing something wrong?

After a few more seconds of silent tears, Dakoya groaned, snapping her fingers at herself. "Bitch, you gotta stand the fuck up. Cryin' over a nigga all mother fucking day."

"You know what, fuck outa here, I'm not the problem. He is." She coached herself, pressing pause on the sad music that blasted out of her speaker.

She started off by fixing her bed, the place that had been her comfort spot for days on end. After that was done, she cleaned up her room a little bit, also lighting two candles just for the aesthetic.

She walked out of her room with her phone in her hand, responding to all the text messages that she was ignoring before.

She kept a straight face as she replied to each and every message, making sure to ignore Von's message

She kept a straight face as she replied to each and every message, making sure to ignore Von's message. After all, he was the reason why she was feeling how she was.

She walked into the kitchen, deciding to make herself a quick meal because she was hungry.

She started by pulling out her ingredients, which consisted of four potatoes, butter, heavy whipping cream, cheese, seasoning, broccoli, and shrimp.