chapter 1

Porsche was called by the minor family to assist them in the mission of Italians in the last month meeting. Kinn was just pissed over it as he knew what was Vegas intensions.well, he just have to follow his father's order. But kinn isn't kinn if he does everything according to someone.

Vegas was waiting for Porsche outside of his minor mansion ,he was all the way just smirking knowing that his plans are going to be succeed and his father will finally be shut for a while.

After waiting for another few mins he saw a car coming his way .Not any car its the car of the main family.

The car stopped and Porsche came out but to Vegas surprise he saw the other two bodyguards get down the car and stand behind Porsche on the either side.

Vegas was just pissed looking at the head bodyguard and the techno of the main family.

" Khun kinn sent us here with Porsche khun Vegath,he thought Porsche won't be able to handle everything alone that too when it's his first time working with the minor family " the head bodyguard ,pete finished with a bow and of course with a wide smile plastered on his face like always .

Vegas just wanted to punch him but he knew he can't so he just nodded and looked at Porsche with a smile which can be mistaken as a smirk.

"Come on ,Porsche let's go" Vegas just put his arm around Porsche's shoulder and started walking with him and the two bodyguards just followed them looking at each and every thing and person with curiosity as well as suspiciously.

As they were walking through the buildings they came across many stalls, a small club and people sitting here and there eating or just playing cards .

As they were walking pete eyes fell on the statue of the Lord placed there ,he hurriedly stopped in his way and started to pray the Lord .

Arm , as he noticed what pete did just followed his actions though his believe in God is not as strong as pete.

After a few meters away when Porsche and Vegas noticed none of the bodyguards were following them they stopped on there way and just looked back and saw what the two bodyguards were doing .

One was busy praying to the god.
And the other one was busy pulling the head bodyguard to make his away ahead.

Porsche just looked at them with an embarrassed face and Vegas face shown a surprised expression looking at a certain bodyguard.

It was new that the people in this mafia world believe in the god and his power. But seeing the head bodyguard praying to the Lord with such concentration made all the people present their look at him as if  he was an alien.

" These people can't even keep a good incense stick to my lord. " Pete just whispered and then started walking forward with his mate.

"If u r finished with ur praying session let's walk fast or u want me to buy u a packet of incense stick huh?" Vegas Loud voice boomed in the whole place but pete just gave a nervous smile to Vegas and bowed to hiM as an apology.

Vegas just shook his head and again started walking with Porsche.

Finally ,when they entered the area of the mansion. Kan theerapanyakul was having his lunch with his bodyguards . Many of them were eating .Some were just carrying things and making their way towards the mansion.

" Here u can eat whenever u want there is no time fixed for meals in the minor family" Vegas said and made his way with Porsche to a table where Macau theerapanyakul was sitting and having his meal

" The best thing of minor family hihi" the head bodyguard just murmured to himself as a wide smile just took over his face.

The two made there way too but not before Bowing to the head of minor family and the bodyguards.