chapter 16

Vegas and his junior from college yim were busy talking about their things. Tho, Vegas was just pretending to hear him as his whole attention was on the one talking non-stop to the bartender. He was well aware of the condition of the said bodyguard but nothlessly stood there without trying to do anything.

As vegas kept looking at pete ,yim was getting annoyed .. he turned his head towards the same direction and caught the sight of pete laughing at the Bartender while drinking the alcohol. Yim rolled his eyes and then just grabbed Vegas's arm as he made Vegas turn towards him.

Vegas was already annoyed and yim was just adding fuel to the fire. But as yim's father is one of the partners of his father,he could do nothing but tolerate him and his skin ships.

"If only I could peel that disgusting skin of your body" were the thoughts running in his mind contrary to his smile on his face.

As yim was talking  about how awesome Vegas is, suddenly a figure dashed over and stood between them facing Vegas.

Vegas eyes slightly widened as the bodyguard stood just a few meters apart him and yim blood boiled as he couldn't bare the courage of that mere bodyguard coming in between him. As he was about to say something he was cut off by a loud shout.

"KHUN VEGATH.. HOW COULD YOU"pete shouted out loud totally unaware of his surrounding as he kept glaring at Vegas.

Vegas was quite surprised but chose to say nothing and see what the drunk head bodyguard can do.

But yim was annoyed and mad for many reasons. He without wasting a single second grabbed Pete's color from behind and made him face himself.

Pete was turned towards him in such a fast pace that he was about to fall down if Vegas didn't catch him by his waist.

As yim catched the sight of Vegas 's hands on a mere bodyguard's waist he lost his cool. He yanked away Vegas hands as he glared at pete who was returning back the same.

"How dare you to remove h-his hwands'' pete asked him in a unclear way as he paid no attention to the guy infront of him and turned towards Vegas who was just staring at him with no specific emotion on his face.

He then smiled widely at him as he held his both hands and rested them on his waist "hwere yow should k-keep them here onwly okie?" He asked with a cute pout on his face and Vegas just simply nodded his head as a reply.

"Vegas are you serious? Remove your hands from his disgusting body" yim yelled at him as his face was turning red from anger tbh jealousy its the same Vegas who never  looked at him deliberately is resting his hands on a mere bodyguard was just too much for him.

But as the words left his mouth pete turned towards him still holding Vegas hands by his ,he glared at him as he said "who are you cawlling disgusting you.. .. you rotten potato" after saying that he just started giggling loudly which made Vegas laugh a little as well.

"You fucking bodyguard what do you think of yourself? How dare you call me something like that you dickhead and first of all move yourself away from my boyfriend" yim yelled as he pushed pete away from Vegas.

Pete after hearing that turned towards Vegas as he glared at him ..... "Is he your boyfrnd?" He questioned vegas as he still was still boring holes on his face.

Vegas suddenly was feeling like a little fear was developing in his heart as he hurriedly shook his head as no.
And pete immediately smiled at him with a thumbs up shouting a "good bwoy"

And then turned towards yim " you lie alot potato.... Shouldn't do that otherwise god will fry you in a pan like some  french fries " as he said that everyone around them brusted into a loud laughter including Vegas as his hold on Pete's waist got tighter.