chapter 24

Kan was peacefully laying on his bed being half naked beside his wife who was equally naked as him sleeping comfortably wrapped in the blanket. He was scrolling through his phone when suddenly his phone rang,his eyed widened as he saw who was calling him.He hurriedly sat on the bed as he cleared his throat before answering the call.

"Yes?"

"Boss wants to have a meeting. Come at sharp 6 and you already know where to come"

And with this the call was hung up not letting the head of the minor clan speak a word. He looked at the time and it was already 5. He hurriedly got up to get ready.

Kan was already there at the location where they were gonna have the meeting. He was with only one of his bodyguards whom he trusted the most among all. The bodyguard was walking right behind him having his eyes all around the place making sure that No one will be able to hurt his master.

"Iam here" kan announces as he entered the place.

"Boss, he is here" a guy Informed to the one sitting in the centre chair showing the back of the chair. He then turned around and faced everyone.

The man looked deep into the eyes of kan as a smirk slowly formed as he kept looking at him. Meanwhile kan kept the eye contact with him not wanting to make him think that he was slightly frightened by him.

"I see , you are right on time "

"I know how important time is unlike some guys" kan let out with a scoff.

The man chuckled and just told him to sit down.

"Why did you call me here?"

"Well, we need to execute the plan soon"

"What? Why , we have already planned about when we need to attack right?" He let out in confusion as why they were hurrying about the execution.

"Look, I know about that and you don't need to remind me of anything. But I want to attack with no further delay. So, we are gonna do that tomorrow"

"What! Are you out of your mind?How can we attack tomorrow out of nowhere huh?" Kan yelled out in frustration.

"You can't talk to our boss like that" a guy of the boss warned him.

"And you can't talk like that to my master too" the only bodyguard of kan Warned the guy as they both glared at each other.

"I don't care what you have to do but Iam gonna attack tomorrow and if you can't do that as well then be ready to face me as your opponent" the boss said as he kept his serious face on.

Kan was stilled at his place. He can't attack tomorrow and he can't have him as his opponent. The things were surely not in his control. He after thinking for a few minutes nodded his head at the boss.

"Alright. We are gonna attack them tomorrow. Leaving them unprepared" kan said out as a smirk formed on his face as well as the man infront of him.

"Better that you agreed and make sure not to betray the red foxes."

Kan hurriedly shook his head "Iam not in the position to betray the boss of red foxes.Am I ?"

The boss of the gang smirked at him as he made his way out of there.

At the minor mansion.

Kan was in his office , stressing about everything about tomorrow but still there was a smile of victory and satisfaction on his face already imagining his win over his brother.

Knock knock

"Come in"

"pa? You called for me ?"