chapter 37

It was Thursday atleast two days later Vegas sent the letter and yet there was no response from Pete.He was desparately waiting for the days and then he got to know that pete won't be sending him any letters in return and which was absolutely the worst thing for him but he tried not to feel disheartened by it.

Vegas was lacking behind his business due to his personal life which was absolutely Not like him and it was kind of bothering. He was no longer thristy either for a deal or winning against kinn or anyone. He was doing what he wanted and when he wanted. The actions were taken after discussing  detailed plans and he was no longer interested in going to clubs to meet their clients. He would rather call them here or just in the main mansion.

But sadly today he had to go to one of his casinos to seal the deal. Although he didn't make a single effort to look good but still he was looking absolutely stunning in his red velvet shirt and black pants. Once he reached their his eyes scanned the place and for the first time he was disgusted by the smell of the alcohol reeking out from the people.

When he spotted the people waiting for them he made his way there and sat with a confident laced face.  Then they started to discuss the plan which took longer than it should have. Finally when they both agreed on their own terms and conditions the deal was sealed with a handshake.

They were about To go but Vegas's hand was held by someone. He turned around and was met by Yim.
Vegas sighed as he took his hand from yim's grasp. As he sharply glared at him. But yim just smiled at him.

"Missed me baby?" He sweetly asked.

Vegas said nothing as he just started to walk out but Yim was persistent to have Vegas in his hands today.

"You can't just let go of me Vegas and act like you don't know me at all" he uttered and the pain was visible in his voice as he grabbed vegas's hand again.

Vegas looked at him for a few secs "what do you want Yim?"

"I want you Vegas. I want us. Just like before please.". Yim desparately uttered as his face held a smile.

"There was no us yim. Never. Stop making things up. Do you get that ?" Vegas harshly said as he again yanked his hand off but this time Yim held his collar as he came close to him.

"No us huh ? How the fuck you dare to say that huh? Were the nights we spent nothing for you ? When I cried on your chest and you comfort me was nothing for you? Were the dishes I made for you was nothing to you huh?" He yelled as tears rolled down his eyes. But yet Vegas remained stoic.

"Yim, I have loved only one person in my life and it's not you " and with the final blow he went out of the place while the other make just knelt down and started to sob.

"I hate you Vegas... I hate you for making me fall for you."  He brokenly uttered. 
...........................................................

Meanwhile with Vegas as he reached his home he hurriedly took the diary and started to write the letter without thinking twice. He wanted pete to know what he felt now only him.

As he finished the letter he didn't even read it twice because he knew once he reread it he won't be able to send him the same one and without waiting another second he told the bodyguard to ask Porsche to deliever now without any delay.

However Porsche sensing the seriousness of the situation he sent the delivery of it there and then.

The letter was received in two days just like the first time and this time it was pete who opened the door and taken the deliever before running hurriedly towards his room. He took a deep breathe as he got ready to open it but the smile was soon turned into a frown as he started to read.

Pete, I met yim today and he, he said that he loves and wants me back , but pete there no us pete, we were Never together. He asked whether I felt something for him when we slept together and why did I comfort him when he needed it. Pete, its true that we did that but it was nothing other than my Father's order for me. I never did it out of my own will.

Yim was a mere dealand nothing else. I don't know why he felt like he could be more. Pete, believe me there is no one in my life other than you.i always loved you, longed you and yearned you and it was always you. No matter how many people I slept with but no one not that Yim or anyone could erase the image of yours in my mind.

I don't wanna meet him again pete. He brought back the things I wanted to forget. I don't want him to come back. Please tell him to go. Go away from me please.

I wanna get out of this darkness pete.Its suffocating in here. All I want is you. Pete, I love you with all I have. I hope you will accept me with the life I had and I have. But I promise you one thing , I will become a better person for you. I promise. Just come back please.

And with this the letter ended and pete could actually sense the distress Vegas was going through while writing it. Pete stared at the letter , the handwriting was messy indicating Vegas wrote it in a hurry.

Pete carefully folded it and kept it safe before dialing a call.

"Hello pete!! Anything you want me to do ?"

"Porsche, tell khun kinn to warn Yim to stay away from my man."

"What's wrong pete?"

"He is causing khun Vegath pain. I don't want it. Will you let khun kinn know?"

"Is it even a question? You guys won't see him again."

"Thank you and take care of him"

"We will. See you soon"

And the call ended.

Will pete return so soon?