chapter 28

Kinn and Vegas looked at each other as they said

"He is with him"

Kinn squinted his eyes in anger as he thrown the vase which was kept on the side table.

"How dare he take my pa away, I will just kill that asshole"

He exclaimed in anger.

"Kinn, we should be calm enough to face them, we need to know why pa is doing the things which were never done " Vegas uttered as he kept looking at the floor.

Kinn looked at him but Vegas was still facing the floor. He slowly walked to him as he kept his hand on his shoulder which made Vegas look at him.

"What?" Vegas asked with a raised eyebrow.

"N-nothing? Lets just go and tell the others , we need to hurry!" And with that he went out followed by Vegas.

As they came down in the living room, the bodies were already removed, the bodyguards were standing there whispering to each other. Tankhun was also standing there with a panicked face with pol and arm was busy clicking on his laptop.

"Kinn!!!!!" Tankhun yelled out running to him as he started crying.

"What, what happen?" Kinn asked looking at arm and pol.

Pol looked at Arm, as Arm just turned his laptop around to let kinn and Vegas see what he was doing.

Their eyes widened as they both clenched their fists looking at the screen where Porsche was attacked by kann and pete was fighting off with the bodyguards but eventually falling uncouncious with blood running down his forehead turning his face all bloody.

Vegas hurriedly ran towards the screen as he raised his hand and placed at screen where the bodyguards were picking him up and when he realized that they were none other the minor family's bodyguards, his ran out of his cool as he just thrown the laptop aside.

Vegas just sat on the couch with a face which was void of emotions. He let out no sound but the silence was enough to make the air thick around them. Kinn looked at him and he knew that a storm was erupting inside him. It was the silence before the destruction.

"What the hell were you doing when this all happened huh???"

Kinn yelled out resulting the bodyguards keep their heads down as they just couldn't face the warth of their khun.

"Khun kinn, it seems like khun kann wanted to kidnap Porsche but pete came in between and he was taken away by them too." Arm said keeping his eyes on only kinn Not wanting to even look at Vegas who looked like he can burn down this world now.

"He took pa too!" Kinn muttered out which was enough to make Tankhun scream out of the shock.

"Khun kinn , we should start looking for them without wasting a lot of time" pole let out as the other bodyguards nodded their heads wanting to save their boss as soon as possible.

And that's when a ding was heard. Vegas looked at his phone as his face darkened. Kinn looked at him and Vegas just nodded approving him.

"Let's go!" Kinn said.

"I will go with you" tankhun stubbornly uttered.

"Tankhun,please stay here, I can't keep looking after you there, it would be a big help "

Tankhun just shook his head in disbelief as he stomped towards his room.

" I shared the address with you , come there as soon as you can" he ordered looking at Arm who just nodded his head.