chapter 17

Pete groaned in pain as soon as he woke up ..Holding his head he screamed in pain as he was feeling like his head will brust into two now... As his friends heard his shriek of cries they hurriedly ran towards his room and brusted into it.

As they entered ,they saw pete was thrashing around in search of something ,pol and arm shared a look and walked towards their friend. Pol urged pete to sit on the bed and was massaging his head ,in the mean time Arm was in search of medicine.

As he got the medicine,he hurriedly gave it to pete and pete just gulped down the med in the speed of light. He was still having a massive hangover as pol continued to sooth him by massaging his head.

After a few Mins when the med finally started to work ,he started to feel better as his cries of pain and whine died down. "Feeling better ?" Pol asked in a low tone still working his hands on his scalp.

"Hmm.....But it still is aching" he let out a whine as his lips curved into a pout. He soon let out a small "owe" as arm smacked his head.

"Aye Arm ,is it the time to do that " pol said looking at his boyfriend with a stern face and Arm just looked at pete deciding to ignore his boyfriend's call.

"Why did you drink so much ? Huh ? A heartbroken man doesn't drink this much " arm huffed in anger as he rolled his eyes.

And that's when Pete started to look around the place only to see he was in his own room and when he heard of arm words ,he started to hear some voices in his head.

"You look good tonight Porsche"

The words kept repeating as he covered his ears with both of his hands trying to block the sounds. Pol looked at his friend distressed state as he started to distract his friend.

"Pete btw you know everyone were staring at you yesterday" he said as he looked at his friend with a sneeky look on his face.

Pete looked at him "why"

"Bruh..Cuz you looked so hwat yesterday" he said with a smirk this time.

And arm just rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's attempt as he was feeling  a little jealousy crept in his heart.

"Pete ... Do you remember anything about what happened yesterday" arm asked and looked at pete with serious face.

It was pol who now rolled his eyes at his anti-romantic boyfriend.

"No. I don't. I only remember that I went up to the bar and started to drink" pete said cutting off the boyfriends glaring competition.

"YOU DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING??????" Pol shouted out loud his face was filled with horror.

Pete flinched a little and then slowly shook his head as he asked "did I do something .... Did you guys carry me home yesterday?"

"Nope we didn't" arm and pol shook his head as a no.

Pete eyes furrowed in confusion "huh then how come iam here now if you guys weren't the one bringing me here ?"

Arm and pol looked at each other and sighed as they were getting confused too. Arm looked at pete "actually lemma tell you what happened after you got so high".

Pete nodded at his friend. And then arm started to narrate the drunken story of pete. He explained everything the way pete went up to vegas, the way he told him to hold his waist, the argument he had with yim and all.

"And at last khun Vegas took you out of the club" arm hurriedly gulped down the water after saying everything.

Meanwhile pete soul just left his body listening to all his deeds yesterday ,he was feeling numb as he just couldn't figure out what and how to apologize to his khun. And the way he was cursing himself inside his head is beyond our imagination.