chapter 25

Vegas was in his room, pacing around in the almost worriedness, the plans he made were all ruined by his father's sudden decision. Things were just out of his hands. Unable to think of any solution, he dialed someone's phone number and waited to get the call picked up.

"Why are you calling me now?"

"We are in trouble"

"What's wrong?"

"Pa, is gonna attack tomorrow along with the one with him, he told me to ready everything and I just couldn't stop him."

"What the heck is wrong with your father dammit"

"Its not the time to curse him"

"Alright ,you take care of everything there and I will do it in here"

And with this the call was hung up. Vegas blankly stared at the wall and sighed after a few secs, a determination taking over his face.

"This is it then!" And with this he sped out of his room, and made himself engaged with the preparation for tomorrow.

At the main mansion

Korn was peacefully playing his chess with his bodyguard, that's when his phone started to ring, he looked at the caller ID and it was an unknown number. He picked up the call and waited for the other one to say something.

"Korn theerapanyakul, start counting your last hours"

Was the first thing said and the loud sound of the laughter echoed all over the call.

Korn looked at the id and just sighed as he just hung up the call. As he looked up, his bodyguard chan was already looking at him.

"Track the phone number and just tell the bodyguards to be ready for whatever is gonna happen." Korn uttered and just stared at the chess board with blank eyes.
With kinn

As Porsche was already gone from the mansion,kinn just stayed in his room for his maximum of times, and there was no trace of Tawan after the incident , neither kinn tried to find him.Although Tankhun tried to talk to him , it was gone in vain, As kinn didn't respond to any of his questions.

As he was lost in thoughts, his phone rang, he picked it up and as soon as he done, a loud blast was heard, making kinn throw his phone at the impact, and a voice made through the sound.

"Boom!!! Very soon you guys will join the blast haha"

And the call was hung up.

Kinn slowly got up and looked at the number , he hurriedly called arm and asked him to trace the number.

The whole main mansion was filled with chaos, by the evening everyone were aware of the phone calls their khuns received, everyone were terrified, and the numbers which were traced were found with nothing. Korn tighten the security, and asked the bodyguards of tankhun to not let him pick up any calls , and kim was informed the same.

They could already sense the danger coming ahead.

With the red foxes

A guy came to the boss and bowed to him.

"Boss, the things are already done as you told to."

"Good Jiko, very good. Now I can't just wait for tomorrow. "

"Yes sir."

"You can go now."

"Krub."

As the guy left. A creepy smirk formed on the boss's face as he stared at the wall ahead of him.