chapter 2

It was the day of their mission. Vegas was monitoring everyone and was just making sure that everyone know how and when to tackle the enemy.

Vegas along with Nop and the bodyguards of major family was in the car driving towards the factory. Arm was sitting in the passenger seat with Nop driving.pete,Porsche and Vegas was sitting in the back seat.

Vegas and Porsche were talking about something continuously and arm was busy with texting.As pete was the only remained one doing nothing he was just looking outside of the window,he was all the way just praying to his lord that everything should go as they planned because he still need to see his Grandma.

As he was looking outside he noticed that certain black cars were following them.firstly Pete shrugged it off thinking it's some normal cars going in the same direction but as soon as he noticed that the cars were following each turns and twists like them he understood that they were being followed.

"Khun Vegath some cars are following us !!!" He said in a high pitched voice and just started to shoot the tires of the cars which were behind them.

Vegas as soon as he heard what pete said did the same followed by Arm and Nop just increased the pace of the car.

A few cars came to stop their way from the front but Porsche just started shooting them.

At one end they were cornered by the cars.

"Fuck!"cursed Vegas as he followed the others getting down the car.

The number of members standing in front of them were much less than the number of members following them.This made Vegas smirk.

"Vegas !You are finally in my hands now" said the man with a mask on as his hands held a gun pointed towards Vegas.

"Aren't u just a dog running and desperate to just find your owner."
Vegas said with a smirk following on his lips

" Master! Even though iam a dog iam your dog didn't u say that the other night we spent together " the man voice just changed into a sweet tone.

The others who just listened what he said gagged.Porsche was just looking at him with a disgusting face and the others were just having a blank face.

"Keep your fucking bedroom things up to your disgusting bedroom bitch!" Porsche roared in anger.

The man turned to Porsche with rage in his eyes and just pointed his gun on his forehead "Aren't you talking alot ,do you want to die so soon huh?"

"Ryan, I don't have time for this bullshit now" Vegas said with a blank face .

" Master how could you have time for me when you are already busy with someone huh!'" the said guy Ryan started walking forward and stopped at the end infront of pete.

He raised Pete's chin with the gun and looked at Vegas with a smirk
" Isn't he the guy you are seeing now?"

Vegas's along with the other bodyguards eyes widened when they heard what he said .

" Shia! What the heck are u saying ?" Pete finally Voiced out after everything his face scrunched in disgust,and looked at Vegas who was already looking at him with a dead stare.

Oh god! You  fuckinh naive man its not me it's Porsche. why did u even think of me. Khun Vegath will kill me after he will kill you.pete thought while looking down.

"Master is he so good that you left me. "He said and then just yanked Pete's hairs in his fist ,pete just groaned in pain "huh! Tell me master, did he satisfy you that well ,looking at him from this close he is nothing but a disgusting piece of shit baby ,how did u even take him that close to you that too a fucking bodyguard"  he kept yanking Pete's hairs while spitting those words while his other hand was holding the gun.

There was a complete silence for the following few seconds as he was going to say something again Vegas started.

"Ryan look we need to go somewhere I will deal with you later so, for now let us go" he said in his english accent which made the guy infront of him almost moan in pleasure.

"Ah!Master I missed the voice of you. The way you used me that night while just cursing me in that accent of yours " the guy was busy in his fantasy that he failed to notice the gun which was yanked off his hand.

He opened his eyes once he felt the cold metal of the gun against his forehead. The others smirked in satisfaction as they slowly picked up their guns from the ground.

The bodyguards of ryan pointed their gun towards the one who was pointing the gun at Ryan's forehead.Pete.

" If u shoot me,I will shoot your young master. Their is no loss for me but you will surely end up dead if your boss finds out that you failed to protect his son " Pete said and the bodyguards of Ryan just dropped their guns.

Pete then slowly turned his head towards Vegas and " khun Vegath do you want me to kill him here or you would like to take him home"

" I don't take trash home " with this being said he turned around and just started walking towards his car.

Pete smirked and just looked at Ryan " your time ends here khun ryan, and yes iam not the one khun Vegath is seeing "

But ryan just smirked and said " the theory of ryan never goes wrong, Vegas is surely after you and you will find it out so soon."

Pete just shook his head and pointed at Porsche and said " khun Vegath is after him not me " but ryan again smirked shooking his head as No he just pulled the trigger by himself.

Porsche hurriedly grabbed Pete's hands and just told him to run as the bodyguards of Ryan were starting to take out their guns.

They finally drove off from there without the bodyguards following them.

"Take back to minor mansion" vegas said and Nop nodded.