chapter 33

Pete woke up very early in the morning he looked beside him and Porsche was sleeping while holding him tight he removed the arms around him as he got up from the bed, feeling a little better he moved towards the windows and removed the curtains letting the warm Sunrays enter the room and lighten it with all its warmth and joy.

He took the steps towards the bathroom very slowly and carefully washed himself off as he went out of the Infirmary room for the first after his consciousness.He looked around the floor and no one was there as it was very early he slowly made his way towards the kitchen to find himself something to eat.

Finding nothing he sighed in disappointment as he made his way towards the garden. He sat at the bench as his thoughts started to wander about everything happening around him.

He thought about the words of Porsche and Tankhun as a sigh left his lips. He then thought about the time when they were kept as slaves by kan and red foxes. He remembered when Vegas yelled out for him. How he saved him from the attack but the reasons he was thinking behind them were not good for his heart.

Time passed as pete did nothing but sat there when it was the time for breakfast he hurriedly went inside where the bodyguards are usually servered and the rest of the bodyguards were shocked to see him there but all of them wholeheartedly welcomed him and made him eat his favourite dishes.

Pete was busy chatting with everyone and suddenly the whole room got all quiet which confused pete as he looked behind he found none other Vegas standing there with his hands folded.

He slowly got up as he made his way towards Vegas and stood infront of him. Vegas looked at him with a blank face.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with a gentle tone contrary to his face.

"I had my Breakfast here" he said politely.

" How do you feel now?"

"Iam all fine khun Vegath , you don't need to be worried for a mere bodyguard like me" pete uttered with an unidentified expression as he bowed and left the room.

Vegas hurriedly followed him leaving the rest of the bodyguards confused and shocked there.

"Pete!" Vegas called out before grabbing Pete's arm and turning him around. They both stared at each other for a while with having no emotions on their faces. The eyes were just trying to into the heart of the other.

After a long silence.. pete finally broke it.

"Yes khun Vegath?" He acted just like he always does but did he wanna act like that ?

"Pete... Dont act like nothing happened.." Vegas said out looking at pete with pleading eyes.

Pete smiled as he looked at the man standing before him "then... What shall I do? Everything is just like before now.."

"No... I don't want the things to be happen like it did in the past".

"What are you saying khun Vegath?"

"Pete.... Don't you actually know what am I saying?" Vegas answered the question with a question as well.

"Khun Vegath.. i need to go now... " Pete said as he bowed and started to walk away with hurried steps.

Vegas ran towards him and stood before him blocking pete from moving ahead.

"Pete... If you can't understand it let me tell you this very clearly.... I-"

"Khun Vegath... There is no need of you to clear anything to me." Pete said cutting Vegas off.

"But I want to"