chapter 19

"kh-khun ve-"

As pete was about to say something he was cut off by a voice  yelling out loud for him.

"Ai' pe- Vegas what are you doing here ?"

Porsche looked too confused as he caught his best friend talking to the heir of the minor family.

"Hey Porsche ! How you doing ?"

Vegas asked in his english accent giving a sweet smile to the arrived man. Pete looked at Vegas with a annoyed face and just cursed under his breath.

"Vegas ,hi ig iam all good !! How are you and why are you here?"

" I see you don't look too happy seeing me here huh ?"

"Ofc iam not happy ! Kinn will kill me seeing you here !"

Contrary to his thoughts he just shook his head with his endearing smile which had the power to even fascinate the heir of the main family and yeah it did have its effects on Vegas too.

"Nah ! Its not like that ,its not any specific time to meet right? So, I was just confused " Porsche said looking at Vegas while tilting his head.

"Oh ! I just happen to come here that's it ! And was having a small talk to the bodyguard."

"With pete ?What are you talking with him ?"

"You will know very soon,right bodyguard?"  Vegas asked at the end while looking at pete.

And pete could only smile sheepishly while nodding his head like a electric toy.

"Having secrets with him?" Porsche asked to his friend the smirk taking over his face.

"What? Ofc not, iam not like some bastard who keep secrets from their best friend about their relationship" pete said sarcastically and sulked at the end.

" Hoiiii !!! I already said sorry to you about that!!You still taunting you bastard ... Very good at it !!I already feel for your children !!!"

"Tsk ! My children ? They will get the best papa unlike your kids ! Will get the most annoying creature !!!"

" Did you just call me annoying !!! You are the one of the most annoying one here ! Am I right Vegas ?"

Porsche called out for Vegas but there was no response , getting confused he looked at Vegas who was looking at pete with a face mix of annoyance and  admiration ?

"Vegas?" He shook his arm breaking the bubble he was in.

"Ye-yeah what happened?"

"You spaced out hoi!"

"Oh nah nah I was yeah I mean lost in some thoughts "

Pete cleared his throat making the two of them to look at him. Giving the a big bright smile ,he said "you guys continue .. however I believe khun Vegath have come in search of you hehe ... And I have some work "

With this being said ,he bowed to Vegas and threw a cheeky smile to his best friend and ran out of there.

Vegas kept looking at the retreating figure of pete as he was getting annoyed of the fact that pete dared to believe that he was here for his friend despite the fact of Vegas clearing stating that he was here for him.

Vegas was annoyed and confused about the way pete was thinking or just behaving with him. Everything was just going alright and then he decided to just go.

Was he really okie as he shown himself ?

Was he feeling out of the place ?

Was he feeling that Vegas was lieing to him ?