chapter 22

Kinn was sitting frustrated at himself ,nothing was making sense to him.. he tried to make Porsche talk to him but seems like he had no plans to even spare a glance at kinn and Tawan was just wandering around him like ants around the sweet.

He was getting annoyed of everything and this lead him to talk quite rudely with his father when he called him for a talk and this was a cherry on top. Things were getting worse and worse for kinn. He was just going around the mansion and yelling out on the bodyguards or just servants for no reason.

As he was sitting on the couch near the swimming pool and was just staring at nothing having many thoughts in his mind but unable to voice it out. As he was lost in thoughts someone just called out for him.

"Swadee krub khun kinn"

Kinn was brought out of his trance as he looked up at the voice it was the head bodyguard looking at him with an unidentified expression on his face. He just nodded as a response to his greeting.

"Khun kinn, iam sorry to say this and i know iam stepping out of the lane but I really can't see you and my best friend like this, that's why iam here to tell you something about him."

Kinn frowned in confusion as he looked at pete and nodded as a sign to continue.

"Khun kinn, Porsche may look like a sassy and strong guy from outside but believe me he is the most soft Hearted and sensitive guy... Things surely make him feel happy and sad very fast. Its very easy to make him sad and it's also very easy to make him happy again. So, why don't you do something to make him happy again?"

Kinn was lost in thoughts,thinking of the ways to make Porsche smile like before and make things right between them. Pete looked at kinn as he knew his khun was thinking something which made him smile a little as he just bowed to his khun and made his way out of there.

Meanwhile with Porsche

Porsche was in his room all frustrated,angry and sad. Frustrated at himself,angry at the asshole named tawan who was just following around his boyfriend and sad because kinn still hasn't made up  with him.

"Fuck that asshole"

And at this point ,he himself doesn't know to whom he is calling an asshole. And suddenly , a notification popped out in his phone, he looked at it and it was Vegas sending him the address and time again.

Porsche then realized he has to visit Vegas too and this was enough to make him groan in the utmost frustration. He replied him with a simple "okie"as he looked at the time and it was already 4 in the evening and he has to meet him at 7. He just got up and went to freshen up.

After like a few mins when he was out of the bathroom , he came into the room and his eyes spotted a paper folder together laying leisurely on the bed. Being confused he went and picked it up.

"Strange ! Who dared to give a love letter to the boyfriend of the mafia boss!"

With this being said he slowly unfolded it and started to read it. The letter which says

Porsche, my baby! I know I have done wrong with you ! I know I shouldn't have ran off like that ! I even know that you are doubting whether I love you or not! And this is just too much for me ! Today I got to know something about you which encouraged me enough to make things right just like they were! Iam not so good with words the only thing I wanna say is iam sorry for what I have done. I wanna show you how much I care for you and how much you mean for me. So, please just please meet me at XXX park at 7. Will you ? I hope you will Porsche !"
                                  Kinn.

" This asshole" the only which left his mouth with a soft smile decorating his god like face.

"I will surely meet you ! Porsche will not make things easy for you kinn theerapanyakul... You gotta suffer alot !!" He mumbled as he went to get ready wanting to look absolutely stunning for his boyfriend.

Time skip

It was already 7 in the evening. Porsche was literally bouncing on his feet getting all excited to see what kinn was preparing for him. Of course these things are new for him. Mafia boss doesn't do these often right.

As he was about to pocket his phone ,it started to ring he rolled his eyes and looked at the caller I'd and his eyes widened as he saw Vegas was calling him and that's when he realized that he needed to meet him too.

He hurriedly muted the call and started to think about what to do. And thats when the door of his room was opened or more like broken.

"Hoi !! Going on a date huh !!!  Planning to stop khun kinn's world by looking like this ???" Pete said as he smirked at Porsche, who was just looking at him with a blank face.

"What's wrong ?" Pete finally asked as he sensed something was surely off with his best friend.

"Iam kind of fucked up!"

"Huh?"

"Pete.. can you go and meet someone on behalf of me?"

"What ? How can I meet someone on behalf of you ..This is not right!"

"I don't know and don't care whether it's right or not ! Iam going to meet kinn and that's it and you will meet him now cuz you are my best friend you will do that! Go to XXX beach "

And with that Porsche ran out without giving pete a chance to say no or ask about who was coming there and why they were gonna meet.

Porsche you bastard !!! Why am I always the one who is trapped !!