chapter 34

As pete went out of the office he leaned on the door taking a few deep breaths to calm himself down. He stayed in the position for a few more seconds as he slowly patted his shoulder with a smile " I will be waiting khun Vegath." And with this he made his way towards his room.

Meanwhile in the room

Vegas was still staring at the door without blinking he was just trying to process the things which just happened ,he was brought out of it by kinn.

"Vegas you are fucked up" kinn said with a chuckle.

"Hoiiiiii , he deserves it. Now I will watch how this psychopath prove himself to my pete" tankhun said as he looked at Vegas with a smirk before leaving the room.

"Ai' Vegas, are you all lost?" Porsche uttered as he slightly shook Vegas.

"How am I gonna prove myself... Shit I need to talk to him" he muttered as he ran out of the room. Kinn Porsche looked at each other as the both shrugged their shoulders.

Meanwhile Vegas ran to pete's room and as he reached there he took a deep breath before knocking. After a few secs the door was opened.

Pete raised an eyebrow as he looked at Vegas silently asking him what he was doing here. Vegas did nothing as he slowly asked

" Can I come in?"

Pete said nothing he just turned around and went inside the room and Vegas followed him. He was looking around the room but pete broke his trance.

"What are you doing here khun Vegath?"

"I-iam here to talk to you?" He was confused himself.

"About?"

"Pete... Can you not go but if you wanna I won't stop you but can I come with you too?" Vegas asked hurriedly.

Pete looked at him deep in his eyes before shooking his head as no.

"You can't come with me khun Vegath."

"Huh? But how will be able to prove myself then?" Vegas asked being all panicked

"Not my problem.. is it?" Pete asked as he rose his eyebrow.

"No" Vegas said as he shook his head looking all innocent.

Both kept silent for a few mins as it was getting hard to keep their eyes to themselves pete just sighed " you can go now I need to pack"

And Vegas was fast enough to deny " I can help you with that"

"I don't want your help khun Vegath" pete stated.

But Vegas was reluctant he just went towards the wardrobe as he started to collect Pete's clothes, having no choice left pete said nothing as he also started to pack.

"Why the most of your clothes are in blue ?" Vegas broke the silence after a while.

"Emm.... Its because my childhood best friend remarked that I looked the best in blue" pete answered after a few secs as his face showed up a little smile at the mention of that person.

Vegas rolled his tongue inside his mouth as he looked at nothing and then suddenly raised his head as he smirked before saying " well, he probably had a bad eyesight"

Pete glared at him as he barked " its a she not a he and for your kind information khun Vegath she had the best eyesight out there" and with his he turned towards the cupboard and started to pick out the clothes.

Vegas sighed as he moved towards pete and stood behind him leaving no space between their bodies as his hot breath fanned Pete's nape.

"K-khun ve-vegath move away!"

"Shh.. here me out first. She had a bad sight cuz you don't only look the best in blue but in everything. For me it's not the color which makes you look beautiful its you which makes it beautiful." He whispered in a low octave tone sending chills to Pete's body.

Pete slowly turned around as there was only inches apart he ducked his head down. Vegas chuckled before tapping  pete in between his arms as he slowly trailed his face with the tip of his nose.

Pete was taking deep breaths to keep himself calm as his heart was beating drastically which was easier to be heard by Vegas.

Vegas obviously sensed his nervousness as he smiled looking at pete. He lifted his face up only to nuzzle his face in Pete's neck.

"You are making me go crazy , pete" he husked as he left a peck on his neck. Which was enough to make pete flinch.

There was a brief moment of silence after that which confused Vegas as he looked up only to find pete glaring at him while breathing heavily.

"What? Its true!" He said with furrowed brows.

"Are you done khun Vegath?"

"Huh? Done with what?"

"Done with wasting my time".

"I thought we are having a moment" Vegas let out Confusedly.

"What moment? You are just wasting my time and who gave you the rights to kiss me?" Pete barked again pushing Vegas back.

"Huh eh I-I was j-just ah drawn by the Moment.... You were looking so beautiful that I couldn't control myself?"  He sounded confused though his eyes were all determined and focused on the one standing before him.

Pete looked at him for a while before nodding his head "okie, I don't care just get out the room cuz I need to pack khun Vegath"

"You are telling me your khun to get out of the room... For real?". Vegas let out being all shocked by this side of the head bodyguard.

"I apologize khun Vegath.. Please pardon me for doing this" he said with a bow and Vegas smiled at him.

"I knew it you won't do su- hey!! Pete what are you doing?" He shouted as pete pushed him out of the room and locked the door.

"Have a good day khun Vegath" he shouted from inside the room as vegas stood there with a wide open mouth too shocked to say something but he let out a smile hearing the loud laughter from the room.

He was brought out of it by " don't tell me you got kicked out from the room psychopath?" Tankhun let out before laughing out loud.

" Not you, shit!" Vegas cursed as he glanced at the closed door for the last time before moving away.

Meanwhile Tankhun was just rolling on the floor laughing his ass out on Vegas's condition while just yelling out one thing " make this bastard pay pete haha"

While Pete inside the room was calmly packing his everything with a sweet smile on his face which was brightening now and then.

He is too much for my heart aish!
                                           Pete

I will wait till you let me kiss the soul of yours pete... Aish since when am I this dramatic... I sound like a teenager!

                 Vegas