chapter 20

Porsche was left alone in the place ,he was lost in his thoughts and when he recovered from the train of his thoughts ,a bodyguard was standing infront of him ,his eyes furrowed in confusion the bodyguard understood Porsche's confusion as he began to speak "khun kinn told us to take you home "

"Where is he ?" Was the only thing he asked as his eyes were already burning and heart was paining for a known yet unknown reason.

"He already went home with khun Tawan" the bodyguard said as he watched Porsche in silence who was in turn too Silence for his liking.

And after what felt like hours ,Porsche nodded meekly,he slightly chuckled to himself followed by "oh ! Is it? You can go home hoi! I will come later ,tell you kh- ah no never mind !"

With this being said he just turned around and started to walk in the opposite direction unable to think straight or just decide. Tho the bodyguard wanted to protest he didn't ,he found a strange kind of sadness in the eyes of ever so happy and delightful companion of his.

..........................................................

Porsche was wandering around the city ,unable to keep the pain to himself or just think of a positive outcome of the thing just happened to him ,he sat down in a park. He looked around and the park was all empty and filled with darkness just like his heart.

He chuckled to himself as he shook his head trying his best to just shake off all the negative things or outcomes coming out of his mind tho the only thing his brain was telling him that "he still loves his ex,his Tawan !"

It was something which was ripping his heart off but he chose to just stay silent ,tho his heart was trying to oppose him but the things happening with him was just the enough proofs that somewhere his mind was true.

"Fuck this !!!!!" He yelled out to himself no one else. Tho he had many people in his life who would be with him in his hard times he chose not to be with anyone at this moment.

Sometimes , we are enough for us... Yeah the things always gets hard but the thing Porsche learnt from his life is no matter how many are with you, you should be with yourself in whatever the conditions are.

He felt a buzz in his phone , he hurriedly took it out expecting to be his boyfriend's message asking about his whereabouts but to his disappointment it was of Vegas , messaging him the place and time.

Having no heart to reply he tossed the phone to the other side of the bench , and sat there in silence. He took a deep breath. All he could see was a grey cat walking on a grey fence in a grey backyard.

"Aren't I thinking very much ? Hoi Porsche , things happens ,it doesn't mean that you will think of them this much !!!The bad happenings are just attention seekers tsk I won't give them the satisfaction !!!!!!"

And that's how he chose to make himself feel better. Well, no one could make us feel the best other than our ownself... Why let someone make you feel better when you can make yourself feel the best of the bestest. And that's what our Porsche always believes.

He got up and took his phone replying an okie to vegas , he started to make his way towards the main mansion. As he was walking his phone ringed and without checking the caller I'd he picked up the call.

"Swadee krub!"

"Since when you started to greet ?"

"Vegas?"

"Yeah ! Its me Porsche, well I was thinking if you are free now ,wanna check out my new bike?"

Porsche thought for a sec and just "not a bad idea"