chapter 4

Bang!! Bang!!

The loud voice of the gun shots boomed throughout the warehouse.Vegas and Pete's eyes widened as soon as they registered that the gun shot was from the third floor.

As the gun shot alerted the goons too , they all started to walk to the third floor.Vegas and pete decided to just walk behind them without them noticing.

After a few mins they all were on the third floor.Vegas and pete were hidden behind the pile of boxes and kept their eyes on the goons standing in a group.

They can see everything very clearly from the spot they were hidden , they saw a man who was laying on the ground with his chest bleeding.

They both sighed in relief as the man was none of the bodyguards who were keeping their eyes on this floor.

"Why did u shoot him" asked a man who was looking like he was in his late thirties to the man who was holding the gun.

" He was a spy sent by red foxes ,we just heard him talking on his phone about the drugs which we are gonna export now."said the other man.

Vegas eyes furrowed as he heard the gang's name.

They weren't supposed to be in the picture. Was the only thing in his mind.

"Shit! Why did u kill him then, the boss would surely want him alive to get the information about them." Said other man as he kept his hand on his forehead already thinking about the consequences.

" Its of no use he is dead now,it would be good if we just don't let boss know about him being a spy then maybe we will be able to survive" said another one as all his mates nodded agreeing with him.

"Let's just load the product in the truck and get out of here ,iam hungry already " said the last and all the other just tsked but nodded anyway.

As they were going to split ,Vegas pressed his earpiece and just "shoot" he whispered in his cold deep voice and without waiting further, he started to shoot the goons followed by Pete and the other three.

The goons were taken by surprise as they didn't expect any kind of attack. As Vegas and his team were well hidden the goons could do Nothing other than just trying to run or just shoot in different directions.

After a few mins of the fight,all the goons were laying on the ground in the pool of their own blood,but one was still remained ,the head of the gang-Big Wan.

Vegas along with the bodyguards surrounded him, aiming their guns at him. Big wan had his gun too which was aiming at Porsche.

Vegas had a black cloth with him,he looked at Porsche and just nodded,Porsche slowly took the lead and pressed his gun against Big wan.

Before Wan could take an action,all he could see is black ,yes he was caught by Vegas.

Vegas pressed the ear piece and asked in his usual cold tone "is everything fine out there?" As soon as the bodyguards heard him. The head among them answered "its all clear khun Vegas".

Vegas nodded and just uttered a  "move"and started walking down the stairs followed by the bodyguards who were dragging Big Wan with them.

They all finally reached the minor mansion. Vegas got down the car and just started walking towards the meeting room followed by the bodyguards while Big wan was sent to the basement.

As everyone was present in the meeting room ,Vegas looked at them and nodded with a slight smile and just said "good work everyone,I will explain the plan to catch the Italians later in the evening." The bodyguards nodded.