chapter 40

Vegas without waiting for another second just ran out of the mansion at the speed of light. Many moments were playing in his mind as his heart was beating out loud like a drum. When he finally came out of the mansion , everyone were already waiting for him , he looked around everywhere but couldn't find that certain someone , his face fell as a sour feeling started to speard inside his Body.

" He is in the backyard" Macau mumbled and went back to eating.

At the given information Vegas took a breath of relief as he made his way to the backyard. Once he finally caught the figure he was looking for, he let out a sigh as he went and sat beside him.

Both said nothing , it was a moment of brief silence. Vegas kept taking glances at the man beside him but the other one was just looking down. Both were taking heavy breaths as the presence of each other made them feel nervous than excited.

Finally gathering his courage , Vegas kept his hand on Pete's thigh grabbing his attention and that's when their eyes met, holding many emotions behind them.

"Are you okie?" Was the first thing uttered by the khun.

Pete took his time to respond as he slowly nodded his head "hmm, iam fine khun Vegath. How are you?" Asked in return with a closed smile on his face like always.

And Vegas let out a smile after a long day "iam feeling great.... Great after seeing you here, with me"

And again the silence filled them.

" I read the letters you sent khun Vegath" pete broke the silence this time as his eyes were boring holes on the ground.

"I wrote them without thinking twice" Vegas replied with a chuckle.

"Hmm! Iam happy that you did it khun Vegath."

"I should thank Macau, he made me understand the things I weren't getting"

"You really should!"

Silence again.

It was like both knew nothing they could talk about but in the reality they had number of things to discuss, confess, apologize and forget.

"Pete" Vegas called in a breathy tone.

"I can't wait anymore" he continued.

Pete raised his head as he looked at the man who was looking at him holding his all world in those eyes.

"Do you think I can khun Vegath?" He asked as he tilted his head a little.

"Do - do you forgive me?" Vegas looked with hopes in his eyes.

"I don't know khun Vegath " pete followed .

"Oh"

And a moment of silence filled again , not knowing what to say next.

"Did I fail to prove my love ?" Disappointment was clearly shown on face.

Pete let out a chuckle "what do you think love is khun Vegath?"

"Love is peace pete,which I feel with you, around you and only beside you"

If sincerity has a face then it would be of Vegas Now.

"Why didnt I feel that before khun Vegath? Why did you never let me feel that I was important to you ? Why?"  Pete asked after gathering his all lifetime courage.

"Pete, iam sorry ! Iam so sorry that I always hurted you, iam sorry that I couldn't show you my love, iam sorry that you had to go through those shit because of me. I don't wanna give any excuses cuz I know Nothing matters. But I was not in control pete, it was pa! H-he made my life hell and I was just a toy. Nothing more than that. And toys doesn't have a say In anything, doesn't have any feelings , I thought the same until, until I saw you. You know why I stood against him , how I had the courage to do that?