chapter 5

"Looking for something"

Pete eyes widened and for a sec he stilled in his place , but he composed himself and slowly turned around to face the man of the said voice.

As he turned around , He eyes met with that cold ones ,they both said nothing as Pete's eyes ever so slowly trailed down to the man's body,who was wearing a green silk shirt with black pants which looked perfect on him.

"Looking kha-" he stammered unable to talk it out loud and clear but once he looked at the man who was already looking at him with squirted eyes ,he just lost all his will to lie.

" Khun-vegath , your mansion is just so big that I forgot the way to my room" he let it out in breath with that nervous laugh of his.

"Oh! That's it. Its okie come I will take you " Vegas replied and started to come towards pete.

" No,No its okie khun -vegath just tell me the directions I will find it myself there is no way I will trouble you " pete immediately said as he didn't want Vegas anywhere near him at the moment.

" Its okie I,will take you,cmon , cmon let's go " Vegas said while keeping his arm around his shoulder and started dragging him.

After a minute they both reached a corridor which was almost empty there was not a single sound throughout the hallway.

Pete wandered his eyes around and just spotted a room with a green door. His eyebrows furrowed looking at this new way.

"Khun-Vegath this isn't the bodyguards rooms." Pete said still looking around.

"I know." Was the only thing Vegas said.

"Eh! Then why are we here khun Vegath?" This time pete dared to look at the man standing in front of him.

"Because it's my room. Now come let's go in." Vegas casually uttered like it was very normal for him but for pete his eyes widened and his heart stopped beating for a moment as he heard his khun.

"Kh-khun ve-vegath wh-" he was cut off by Vegas as he just pulled him inside his room by his arm.
" You talk alot" Vegas said as they were now inside his room.

Pete said nothing he was just looking at the room in pure astonishment. Not even his boss khun tankhun's room is like that. It was just simple yet classy.

The fancy bed with that simple blanket seemed very comfy to pete then he looked at the interior design of the room the ceiling which was just so pure white in colour and especially everything in the room was just so clean and tidy. It was like no one ever lived in it.

"Like it?" And it was the voice which brought pete out of his train of thoughts

"Ah yes , khun-vegath it is so cool." Replied pete still looking around the room.

"That's good " whispered the mafia which was not caught by Pete who was still busy admiring the room.

" Are you into simple things khun Vegath " pete asked in a flow but when he realized what he did ,he was about to apologize but Vegas was quick.

He looked at Pete for a few seconds and nodded with " yeah iam so into the simple things " he uttered in english.

" Oh sorry! if you didn't understand I just said that iam-" he was cut off by Pete.

" Its okie khun Vegath I understood what you just said." Pete replied with a small smile on his face but as his face looked so calm ,his heart was at turmoil with just one thought "did khun Vegath just apologized to me" his thought was cut off by....

"So you know english?" Questioned Vegas in a slight surprise tone.

"Eh I just understand a little english ,khun-vegath iam not so good at it."pete replied with an awkward laugh.

"Perfect" Vegas mumbled to himself.

"Huh? Did you say something khun Vegath?" Pete asked as he wasn't able to understand.

"Ah no I didn't say anything". Replied Vegas while looking elsewhere from the bodyguard.

Pete nodded and just stood awkwardly in the middle of the room.

"You can sit there " Vegas said while pointing towards the bed as he was already sitting on the couch.

" No, khun Vegath I cannot sit there ,my duty doesn't allow me to be in the same level as my boss." Pete said with his head high as he talked about his duty with such pride in his tone.

"Indeed the head bodyguard"was the thought which crossed Vegas's mind.

After that ,silence filled the room.Both were just so quiet.pete was continuously taking glances at his khun Vegath who looked just so handsome while sitting on the couch with legs on one another.

"Pete don't look at him like that what if he caught me staring at him oh god no I love my eyes" well,yes these were his thoughts while looking at his crush

He looked at his watch and it has been already 10 minutes they are here in his room. Pete again looked at him and gathered some courage and spoke.

"Khun Vegath shall I go now "pete broke the silence and Vegas almost replied to him in the next second.

" Why? don't you like it here ? Ah I mean I actually want to ask you about something well,more like about someone ". Vegas spoke while slowing walking towards pete.

"About what khun Vegath ?" Pete asked in a low voice though he already knew what was he gonna ask but still he hoped that his assumption would be proven wrong.

But who was he kidding ???

" About Porsche"

Did you hear the noise of something breaking? well,its my heart.
              ........     Pete