chapter 11

Vegas along with the other bodyguards reached the hospital with pete still in his arms. Tho, they were trying to make him conscious again it was of no use. It was like the head bodyguard didnt wanna wake up. No matter what.

Soon the doctors came and took him into the operation theatre. The main family was quickly informed and just after a few mins Tankhun and kinn along with Pol and big was in the hospital.

" Ai' Porsche, how can this happen? Who is the one who shot my Pete huh ,tell me ???" Tankhun interrogated Porsche as soon as he reached to them.

"Tankhun ,don't shout in here its the hospital" kinn said trying to calm his brother.

Porsche then started to speak..

"We were returning back after Vegas killed the boss but suddenly a gun shot was heard and then we heard pete screaming in pain " Porsche spoke looking at both kinn and tankhun who were looking at him with widened eyes.

" Then?" Was the only thing uttered by tankhun in his trance.

"Then.. the bodyguards started to search for him but he dared to curse Pete and he lost his cool and killed him by himself " Porsche completed with a sigh leaving his lips.

" That bastard ..... Why didnt you guys directly bring him here ,.... Why did you let him run after that leach whyyyyyyy???"

Tankhun said as his body slowly dropped on the floor and loud shrieks of cries escaped from his mouth. Arm and pol hurriedly ran towards their khun trying to calm him down.

Where all this mess was going on one side ,on the other side Vegas was just staring at the operation theatre with a blank face. Kinn looked at him and walked towards him. He stood infront of him and starting to speak...

" Vegas... Thank you for bringing our bodyguard to the hospital. I think you should go now,uncle must be waiting for the good news".

"No." Was the only said Vegas said and turned towards the OT.

"Huh? What do you mean Vegas?" Kinn asked while looking at the other man with furrowed eyebrows.

" Don't you understand I said I won't go "said Vegas In a firm tone.

" And why is that?"

" You don't have to know" he straight forwardly said without giving a chance for the other to speak further.

Tho Kinn was not satisfied by the answers he just shrugged it off and went to Porsche.

..........

Finally an hour later the wait was over as the doctor came out of the OT. Everyone from the main family present there ran towards the doctor and just started to bombered him with questions.

" Doctor, is he fine ?"

"Doctor, when will he wake up"

"Is he alive yet or turned into a ghost already "

" Do we need to do a lung transplant?.... That bastard will spend all of my money "

"Khun tankhun what are you even talking about" Arm asked as he looked at his khun with a "are u serious" look.

" And Porsche do you wanna know that pete has become a zombie and is coming to hunt you down " pol said with a disappointment laced face.

"Hoi! I worry about my bodyguard and kinn will pay the amount for his surgery.. do you get that kiiiiiinn?" Tankhun expressed his thoughts and let last looked at his brother with a serious look which says try to deny me you will have a tour of hell while being alive and kinn definitely didn't want that..