chapter 39

3 Months later

It was three months already. Three months of Vegas sending the letters and three months of pete ignoring his khun. Three months of Vegas fighting hard with his inner self and three Months of pete celebrating his win over his khun 's heart. Three months of everyone hoping for pete's comeback and three months of Vegas slowly losing his hope over everything.

If we ask Vegas , he would say that the last three months was the worst yet better days of his life. Well, ofcourse can we even imagine the outcome of something without having a little ray of hope from any little corner of world. Well, for Vegas it was like shooting the arrows in the dark. He didn't even had the idea whether his letters were getting delivered or not, whether pete was reading them or throwing in the bin. Whether he was smiling at the letter or just smirking at his poor condition. He knew nothing yet he hoped that one day he would be able to make that heart beat for him again.

Well, he had no idea that the heart was always beating with only one name in its every breathe and that was Vegas.

So yeah it was the night of 25th december .. a pretty pleased night in the minor mansion. It was all normal today. No party , no music , nothing. But for Vegas , it was like always.. He was simply sitting alone in the room with a paper and pen while sightly pouting. Yeah the Vegas theerapanyakul was pouting as no one literally no one remembered his day.  No one even cared to wish him on his special day. Surely it was his first time experiencing it.Cuz c'mon his father never left a single chance to show off his wealth and so called love for his son every year on this day.

"Atleast paa used to remember this aish Macau , how can he forget it ... ofcourse he has his handsome crush now. I wish I could just crush him under the truck or something.... How dare that bastard snatch my brother from me.!"

He let out being purely frustrated and to add a cherry on the top the electricity suddenly went off , leaving the room in nothing but dark. He slightly gulped as it was unusual .. why would the electricity go off
Even after having installed advanced invertors throughout the mansion.

Keeping aside his suspicion , he started to search for his phone and once he grabbed it, he hurriedly opened the flashlight as he started to go out of the room yelling out the bodyguards name.

"Nop" he called out but no use. There was no response. The whole mansion was so quiet down that he could hear the passing air which was already giving him a creepy feeling.

"NOP!!"and this time he yelled out loud and suddenly everything went dark around him.

"Fuck ! Why the fuck its off now!" He cursed as his phone was shut off and he was all alone with the creepiness of his own mansion.

"Shit! Shit! Vegas relax!  NOP!! Where the fuck is everyone "  loosing his shit in this big ass mansion he hurriedly started to run outside of the place though he stumbled more than we can imagine but ehem let's not look into it.

After 5 mins which seemed like an eternity he was finally out of the place as he stood while holding his knees and panting heavily. Few curses left his mouth as he was cursing himself for being a coward and the bodyguards plus house helpers who were disappeared in the air now.

He slowly looked up as the little sounds were heard and at last the place was all lit up. Vegas face was in awh as he looked at the decorated place. He never in his life saw the outside lawn decorated so beautifully.

 He never in his life saw the outside lawn decorated so beautifully