Chapter 10

As everything was getting prepared for the mission. Vegas was called by his father. He snorted to himself while gritting his teeth and just made his way to his father's office.

As he was infront of his father's office room. He took a deep breath and calmed himself down and knocked the door ,and got in as soon as he heard a faint "come in".

Vegas POV

As I entered the office , I was greeted by the presence of my father's half covered face behind the pile of papers and the files.

"Swadee kha pa" I greeted him and just like always he ignored.

"Are you moving according to the plan?" Was the first thing asked by him. I should really stop expecting.fucking shit hurts everytime.

"Yes pa. Everything is going according to it"

"Oh really ? Then why don't I see a progress huh?" He asked in a mocking tone.

" Pa, iam trying my best, to make him believe that I love him. Its hard for me too"

" I don't care what's it for you. I only want a result that too just like I planned. Its final."he said looking at me sternly , the expression which iam looking at since my childhood.

"Khub pa" I said.

" You can go now and yes be successful in this mission.so, that we can show that main family ,who is is the one having more potential." He said having a smirk on his face.

"I need to go now pa" I said and got nothing in reply.

I sighed and just started to walk towards the door. As I was about to go out I heard him call my name.

"Vegas."

"Yes pa" I said looking back at him.

"Call mr. Jiva on your way back" he said and just started to do his works.

Why don't you just wish me luck for my battle like uncle does to his son.

As I came outside. It was nothing as I left.The bodyguards were just gathered together and looking at a specific direction.

What's even is happening?

As I made my way towards them, I heard a few squels and a annoying high pitched voice.

"Hoi! Bastard you finally here, done talking with BOB?"

My crazy cousin is here !! A headache urgh!

As I walked up there , I saw his both Bodyguards , that techno and the tall man , pole maybe....

They look suspicious , like stealing glances at each other and all.

As I kept looking at them, my eyes fell on the petite figure among them looking between my cousin and the bodyguards with a curiosity laced face.

The face which makes me wanna do things.... Wtf Vegas.

They were all talking and I just went up to there and...

"If you guys are done with my crazy cousin , let's move to the misson"I said as I heard an annoying high pitched voice just after that.

" Who are you calling crazy you psycho?"

He dared to call me that!!!!! He should be lucky that he is Cousin and I can't do things to him.

"Yo-" I was cut off by Nop as he said it's time for the mission.. I looked at my cousin and told him to go and he left without any tantrums ???? That's new...

Then the bodyguards the tall one was going to say something to the nerd but he just left? I knew it for sure there is something ......

As they both left .. my eyes finally settled at the head bodyguard.