chapter 31

" You are awake finally !" Vegas whispered as he pecked pete's forehead who was too stunned to speak. Vegas looked at him as he smiled which was even more confusing for pete.

"Why is khun Vegath acting like this " was the only thing he has in his mind.

"Do you wanna have some water?" And yet again pete was too stunned to speak so he just nodded his head.

And Vegas instead of handing pete the glass, he made him drink the water which pete couldn't take it as he started to cough and Vegas wasn't making it any better by soothingly running his hand on his back and muttering the sweet things to pete.

Finally after a long five minutes pete got better by all the coughing and Vegas finally breathed in relief..

"Are you okie now?"

"My throat hurts" whined pete.

"Who told you to cough out this loud then ? Of course it will hurt" and there Vegas said out being irritated.

"How could you scold me for coughing ?? Its not my fault that iam shock to death that you are being like this towards me" pete brusted out too.

"What the? What do you mean I was always like this"

"You were not"

"I was"

"No"

"Yes"

"NO"

"YES"

"N-"..

And there he was cut off as the door brusted open by Tankhun who was glaring at Vegas and Porsche who was glaring at pete with the both bodyguards smiling nervously trying to calm their khun.

"What the heck are you guys doing?" Yelled Porsche startling the pair in the room.

"Hoiii! You get this psycho out of this room can't even do something properly " tankhun yelled as he was deadly glaring at Vegas who was just looking at him with unbothered face.

"Iam not going anywhere" he said as he sat on the stool placed beside the Bed.

"You will go" countered back Tankhun.

"No"

"Yes".

"No WTF" he yelled as Tankhun started to drag him outside the room with Porsche and the bodyguards following behind them.

Meanwhile pete could do nothing so he just laid down with a pout.

Tankhun dragged Vegas to kinn's office as he thrown him on the sofa and sat beside him. Kinn was looking at them being confused so Porsche explained him everything.

"Vegas, why would you fight with him?"

"I didn't not. It was him who started it.. I was being all sweet "

"That's the point why are you being all sweet out of a blue" yelled Tankhun.

"What the... No it's not out of the blue.. I was always like this towards him" defended Vegas.

"You were not" Porsche said as he looked at him with questioning eyes.

"I was"

"No you were not"

"Vegas, you were not like this... You always ignored him remember.. you never acknowledged him." And there Porsche thrown the facts on his face.

"I agree but I never ignored him when we were alone." Vegas said back.

"YOU GUYS WERE ALONE?" Yelled everyone.

"Ofcourse we were." Vegas smirked remembering all the sweet moments.