chapter 12

As pete looked up at the owner of the hand , he breath was caught in his throat as he felt like he was dreaming looking at the heir of the minor family infront of him and helping him was just felt like a dream to him.

"Kh-khun Ve-vegath?" He slowly called out in his weak unsturdy voice but wasn't received a reply. The man infront of him was just busy pouring water into the glass and when he was done with it he raised the glass up and slowly took a step towards the still shocked head bodyguard.

"Can you get up?" Was the first thing he asked ,his tone was low octave ,eyes staring deep into the bodyguard.

Pete could only shook his head and look down. At the said moment he was just feeling so worthless despite being the head bodyguard how come he could be so weak. He felt pathetic infront of the man standing before him.

A sigh left Vegas's mouth as he kept the glass on the table and moved towards pete to help him sit up the bed. He slowly brought his hands to the back of the bodyguard and started to guide him to sit up. As he sat up on the bed ,he kept a pillow behind his back.

"Here" with this being said he slowly brought the glass of water close to Pete's lips and ever so gently made him drink it.

"Th-thank you khun Vegath" pete expressed his gratitude while bowing his head in the process.

"Ah! Its okie iam not here to have your thank you" he said as he sat on the stool placed near the bed. Pete could only nod as response.

After a whole min of silence. Pete finally raised his head and asked "khun Vegath em.... What time is it?"

Vegas looked around the room and tsked seeing that there is literally no clock in here. He took out his phone and checked the time before saying.

"Its 5 in the morning"

Pete's eyes widened as he heard the answer. He looked at his khun with the same widened eyes and asked in a slow confused tone " khun Vegath how Come you are here at this time? I mean everyone must be still sleeping".

Vegas looked at him with a blank face and nodded before saying "yes ,they are still sleeping and the guards at your gate are sleeping too without any care of this world". At the end he just rolled his eyes.

And pete just ducked his head down in the embarrassment as he tried to frame his words " ah, no no khun Vegath they must be tired ,you see they stand their all day in the bright sunlight so ,it must be tiring for them other than that they are the best"he completed with a bright smile on his face with a thumbs up.

A small smile crept on his face as he looked at the bodyguard but he immediately cleared his throat and said " enough of your colgate ad you need to rest now" and pete pouted as he heard his words.

"By the way khun Vegath why are you here so early in the morning ?" He asked as he kept looking at Vegas with curious big eyes.

And Vegas just started to come closer to him without saying anything. Pete visibly gulped so hard as he kept looking at Vegas with his eyes blinking rapidly.

Vegas as he came closer to pete,he rested his forehead against him and cupped his face with his right hand as he slowly caressed his cheek before saying " what if I say I came here for you?" He said as his lips slowly formed into a smirk as he noticed the bodyguard's face loosing all its color and his widened eyes.

After being satisfied with the view he moved back and just kept his hands into his both pockets while saying
"Relax.. do you really think I will just come here for a mere bodyguard ?"

Pete face turned into a sour one as he registered his khun words. He ducked his head down and slowing shook his head as no.

Vegas,as he noticed the expressions of him , he let out a sigh as he again started to move towards him and this time he stood a meter away from him ,he brought his hands to pete's chin and made him look up.

As his eyes met with the bodyguard, they both kept Looking at each other for the following seconds and then Vegas started speaking in a soft tone surprising himself as well.

" Get well soon do you get that ? We are delaying the party because of you so, bring yourself together and try hard to be healthy again."

Pete kept looking at the man infront of him who just made him feel the utmost care of this whole world in just a few words. He unknowingly nodded as a response with a ever so soft "krub" satisfying the man as he passed a smile to him and just went out of the room without looking back.

And as soon as vegas left the room ,he squealed like a high school girl whose crush just looked back at her.  He was Continuously Chanting the only thing "khun Vegath"
"Khun Vegath" ,"khun Vegath"  haha "

After squealing for a while , he ducked his head down as he slowly brought his hands to his cheek which was caressed by Vegas ... He caressed the same spot as his lips curved into a shy smile , his face was slowly turning into the bright shade of pink as he kept remembering the moments.

"Esh! Petee no ,no don't remember ah! Why do I feel like my face is burning .... Calm down pete ,CALM DOWN aiiiish " he said as he slowly fanned his face

After being quiet for the few seconds he looked up at the ceiling and just stared into it without saying a word ,his lips still was curved into that bright smile , he ever slowly brought his hands to his chest as he felt his fasten heartbeats ... His heart was feeling giddy , even though he had pains all over his body now ,he for the first time felt the happiest.

Khun Vegath ,you are making me fall harder for you
                          Pete