chapter 15

Vegas... As he entered the room his eyes fell on the figure on the bed sitting leisurely .. with those pouting lips. He stood there without making a single sound and just observing the man In the bed who was hissing in pain here and there and his lips were formed into a constant pout.

However his eyes furrowed in confusion as he observed that the bodyguard was having a difficulty to even move his hand or just stretch his body... As he saw that he was going to lay down ....Wanting to talk to him he walked towards him finally making him aware of his presence.

"Oh- are you planning to sleep?" He said it out as he kept his eyes still on him.pete snapped his head towards the direction and his eyes slightly widened as he looked at the man standing infront of him.. but this time he composed himself and smiled slightly before saying...

" Swadee kha khun Vegath.. and no i was just going to lay down its quite boring in here." He let out looking at his khun.

Vegas nodded "yes it is btw how are you feeling ?"

Pete looked down immediately as his face shown how hard he was thinking of something, Vegas noticed that and slightly shook his head to himself as he said " I want the truth.. which is hidden from everyone"

Pete eyes almost popped out of his sockets as he heard his khun.. he didn't say anything for a while and then just looked up saying "Iam all fine khun Vegath"

Vegas just rolled his eyes at the answer " I already told you I want the truth ... Still you dare to lie to me?"

Pete gulped as he slowly met the eyes of his khun and sighed before saying "em.. I feel numb. It feels like my body has forgotten how to move... And I have a slight headache and above all i-iam very hungry and cr-craving for s-southern dishes " he after saying everything immediately ducked his head down.

And for Vegas,he was quite surprised on one side he was getting worried about his health and on the other side he wanted to laugh at the bodyguard's cuteness.

Cute ---- was the first thing which came in his mind. But as he registered his own thoughts he cleared his throat and came towards the bodyguard as he ever so slowly brought his hand to the bodyguard's forehead checking the temperature.

And pete could just close his eyes shut feeling the soft hand on his forehead. Oh- how he wished it could stay there forever. But it didn't last long as vegas retrieved his hand back.

" Your temperature is normal.. I think your body is feeling numb because it has been in rest mode for a whole day... So you better take a walk or something.. but don't run .. it will cause you pain.. ah I mean that your body will be tired soon."

Pete cleared his throat as he had a big smile on his face.. suddenly feeling all energetic after hearing the concern in Vegas voice. And for the response he nodded with a simple "krub".

Vegas again began to speak " oh and one more thing the party is day after tomorrow and for this party Porsche has suggested a dress code and it would be casual wears and we will be going to his friend's bar."

Pete smile dropped as he heard his best friend name from his khun 's mouth ... Yeah how can I forgot about them both... Dumb pete.

Pete was lost in the thought as his face slowly turned expressionless and Vegas was quick  to notice that but nonetheless said nothing.

After a while of them being completely quiet ...Vegas glanced at the man and just without saying anything went out of the room... Leaving pete alone with the feeling of loneliness and thousands of thoughts.

However pete sighed out of irritation and just slept off all his thoughts....

The party day

Pete was back in his room yesterday and also joined his duty back however the thoughts of a said man still bothered him even if he was engaged in the most busy work.. and today it seemed like even the fate wants him to go to the party...

Even though he said he don't feel like going his friends kept bugging him to come and then he thought to ask khun tankhun that maybe he will need him in here but for the first time tankhun told them that he had some plans with kinn and the last option for pete was kinn but to his unfortune when he went to kinn ,he was already busy with his brothers.

Having no option left for him , he randomly started to select the clothes and that's when he suddenly remembered that a certain someone will be there too in the party. He selected the only best pair of cloth he had in the wardrobe. He got ready In a few mins and stood infront of the mirror staring at his reflection. He stared at it constantly as a wide smile plastered at his face looking satisfied by his look.

............

After 20 mins of ride from the main family the bodyguards... Porsche,pete,arm and along with pol reached the club of yok. Pol was dragged by his now boyfriend Arm who was not gonna leave him for a single second.

As they all entered the club .. it was filled with the smell of alcohol mixed with the sweat ,the bodyguards of minor family were already drunk and were dancing without any care of the world .... A few dancers were there on the stage swaying their hips on the music.

Pete looked around the club searching for a certain someone ... Whom he didn't see for two days straight.. tho pete tried to convince himself that he is here atlast for his friends but in his small part of heart..he know he is here for a certain someone.

As they were all still standing in a group bickering about where to go first a voice interruped them "oh -porsche you are finally here."

Everyone turned their heads towards the voice and their stood the heir of the minor family looking dashing as ever with just a simple white shirt beneath a black jacket along with those tight black jeans.

Pete, as his eyes fell on Vegas .. he was frozen on his spot unable to utter a single word out even though arm and pol bowed to him with a polite greeting he did nothing but just stand there. His mind was suddenly just filled with the thoughts of the man standing before him ,he was so lost in his world that he was deaf to his friends call.

Finally when arm nudged with his elbow he came into his senses as he hurriedly bowed to Vegas clearing his throat in between.

There was a thick silence in between them and that's when Porsche decided to answer.

"Yes, we are here, a little late because of pete haha"

"Oh I see but the thing you  should know is you look good tonight" Vegas said in english as he checked out Porsche and Porsche just laughed muttering a thank you in between.

Meanwhile pete felt a sting in his heart as he heard that. He looked down at himself at his clothes.. all his efforts were gone vain as the man infront of him didn't even glance at him.

He without thinking further just made his way towards the bar area and sat on the stool and chugged down the liquid in one go without caring about his health. Arm and pol tried to stop him but he wasn't planning on listening to them.

After the continuous drinks .. he was feeling like the world is revolving.. he was smiling for no reason and then pouting .. muttering something in  intoned way ..Asking non sense stuffs to the bartender and then laughing out loud for nothing.

And yes he was drunk....

As he was still swaying on the stool while laughing not aware of the eyes staring at him the whole time.

his eyes caught a figure who was smilingly talking with someone.

His eyes saw Red as he marched towards both the men and stood between them shouting out loud.

"KHUN VEGATH"