chapter 23

Porsche ran towards the park where kinn asked him to meet, his face was still very much decorated with the signature smile of his as he was literally bouncing on his feet while walking and hopping inside the park.

The park was all dark with absolutely no ray of light other than the moon. Porsche roamed his eyes everywhere around the park but as he spotted no one there,He started to yell out kinn's name.

"Kinn? "

"Iamhere already!"

"Stop playing around Ai"

And with every yell he was moving a step forward. As he received no answers he just took his phone out of his pocket and was about to turn  on the flashlight thats when he started to hear some noices.

Growing curious about it, he dropped the idea of flashlight and just slowly started to move towards the voices. As he moved closer ,he could clearly hear them. He was so familar with one of the voices and the other one was the known one too.

As he was planning to hear the whole conversation, the lights were suddenly on and the whole park lighted up. Porsche would have admired the place only if the things and people and the situation weren't the same infront of him.

As the park was lighted up , the first thing Porsche saw was tawan on top of kinn ,both were messed up , the buttons of the shirts were opened , tawan's neck was filled with hickeys and all

As soon as the both males spotted the third one ,they hurriedly got up, kinn's face was horrified ,filled with terror as he was continuously just shaking his head as a "no" whereas Tawan was just styling his hair back and buttoning up his shirt having a prominent smirk on his face.

Porsche looked at kinn as a bitter chuckle left his mouth, he slowly took out the letter which was given by kinn as he crumbled it harshly and throw it on the ground.

"Is this what you wanted to show me ?"
" Is this how you wanted me to believe that I meant the world to you?"
"What a unique idea you have found out kinn !! What an amazing idea!"

With this being said he just turned around and started to walk but kinn was fast enough to run ahead of him and stop him. He cupped his cheeks as he shook his head in a continuous "no"

"Porsche this is not the truth. Believe me, I did nothing, he is just faking. I and he have nothing between us .. iam telling you the truth please believe me please."

Porsche just laughed a little as his face turned into disgust while removing kinn's hands from his face.

"Don't you ever dare to touch me again kinn theerapanyakul! You and me have nothing to do here after ! You hear me ! We are over you fucking asshole!"

And with the being said he just ran out the park without giving kinn the chance to say whatever he wanted to! However as kinn was ready to run after him, Tawan was quick to hold him by his wrist.