chapter 6

"About Porsche"

Well, the atmosphere was suddenly so suffocating for pete.He looked at his khun with empty eyes and with a blank face. His face was just so void of emotions.

But still its his Duty to always answer his khun. He took a deep breath and tried to form his words.

"Wh-what about Porsche, khun Vegath " he replied with
a question as well.

"I just want to know more  about him" was the answer given by Vegas as his lips curled into a small smile which was enough to make pete want to run away from there. But he chose the contrary . To stay.

"So, you called me here to enquire about Porsche ,khun Vegath?" pete asked with a hope that the answer of his khun will not just crash his hopes.

But again the fate wasn't in his side....

"chai chai, I wanted to know everything about him and who would know him better than his best friend " Vegas said  as his eyes just remained on pete.

And pete could only nod with a fake big smile completely contrary to his heart.

" I understand khun-vegath so, what do you want to know about him?" Pete asked as he started looking around the room just to avoid those eagle like eyes.

"Will you really help me in order to know him more"

Pete looked at his khun who was looking at him too with a pair of strangely pleasing eyes.

So he only nodded "yes khun Vegath."

"What does Porsche love to do the most?" And the quest started.

"He loves spending time with his brother chay, likes to go to bars and clubs and just listen high notes songs."

"What about his plans about his near future" .

"Near future... He just want this mission to be successful so that he can get some days off ..Yup!!"

"You guys are gonna have days-off after the mission?"

"Probably yes khun Vegath "

"Oh I see so, what are you planning to do in ur days-off?" Vegas suddenly asked about pete which left him quite perplexed.

"Iam planning to visit my hometown khun-vegath"

Vegas was quite for a few seconds then slowly looked up at pete and said...

"Oh!Okie I guess but you should tell Porsche not to worry, this mission will surely be successful" Vegas said with a confident laced tone ,there was no hint of any doubt ,neither in his tone nor on his face.

"Yes khun Vegath."

"What about his relationship with his brother ?"

"Chay and his relationship is just on the right track. They both love each other alot. And chay is indeed a sweet and lovely boy."

Pete said with a genuine smile on his face as he described the relationship between the two brothers.

Well,at this information Vegas's ears perked up,he locked eyes with pete and just said the words which were already on tip of his tongue.

"You like guys like him?"

Silence. That's what filled the room.pete was just too shocked to answer and Vegas was just looking at him with a blank face still waiting for an answer.

"Say"

And pete just shook his head as "no"

" I want an answer in words mr.head bodyguard" Vegas this time said in his deep ass voice.