chapter 30

Two weeks later

It was two weeks later, pete was still unconscious, everyone were worried sick but things were getting on track. The main family got their hands on the red foxes business and all the micro enterprises under the control of them got free and they oath to always be loyal to the theerapanyakuls.

Meanwhile Vegas took the control of the minor family, he set them back on the right track, he dissloved all the false agreements and works his father did. He appointed some good bodyguards and alloted them some real good facilities.

Kan theerapanyakul's funeral was held and almost everyone was too shocked to know that he was not in between them ,they couldn't believe that kan died when he had a son like Vegas who was always for his protection.

The relationship between the main and minor family were much better however the mistress of kan just ran away after knowing the her husband was no longer in this world and not wanting to get killed by Vegas , she chose to run.

The relationship of kinn and Porsche was much better now though the tables turned and it was Porsche who was in the lead of their relationship. Tankhun remained the same sassy queen he was and his bodyguards were just managing him along with their relationship.

Even though they seem much good to the outside world the things in the mansion were not good at all. Everyone was still waiting for pete. To get up and be among them. Vegas Never left his side , he always preferred to be with him but the condition of minor family didn't let him.

However it was the day , the happiness knocked on Vegas's door.

"Argh" pete groaned as he opened his eyes. He looked around the room as he slowly sat leaning on the bed. He stared at the white wall blankly as he started to recall the things which happened.

The last thing he remembered was Vegas carrying him outside of the place. Pete looked around the room and having no one around him was making him restless. He slowly got down the bed as he started to move towards the door.

But the first step he took resulted in losing his balance. He could have fallen but the hands around his waist didn't let him. Pete closed his eyes but he never felt the impact.

"Are you okay?" There the voice was heard.

Pete slowly opened his eyes meeting with the dark brown eyes of Vegas, looking at him with a worried pair of eyes.

"K-khun ve-vegath?" He stammered.

"Shhh.. let's get you to the bed first." He let out as he carried and placed him on the bed and pete was just staring at him the whole time.

"Are you feeling okie?" Asked Vegas.

"Y-yes iam, khun Vegath. Thank you"

"I will inform everybody that you are awake. Just stay here okie"

"Okie"

And with this Vegas left the room. As soon as he came outside the room,he slowly kept his hand on his raising heartbeat "he is awake Vegas, he is awake now" he muttered as a big heart warming smile made its way to his face.

After a few mins everyone was present in the Infirmary. Tankhun and Porsche were the first one who rushed and hugged pete like there was no tomorrow, they eventually teared up.

"Pete, you asshole why did you take so long huh?" Porsche muttered as he smacked pete who let out a low groan.

"Yahhhh! Why are you causing him pain huh! Stay away!!" It was tankhun who just pushed Porsche away from pete and stood infront of him,staring at everyone with wide eyes.

"Let the doctor check him first". Vegas said as his eyes never left pete.

Tankhun looked at him with an unimpressed face and just tsked before moving behind pete.

Doctor came forward and Concluded that pete was all fine but still very weak. Everyone nodded at the doctor and pol went with him to get the prescribed meds.

Meanwhile all the time pete was looking around with clueless eyes which was just so much for a certain person.

Kinn came forward "pete, are you feeling good?"

"Yes khun kinn iam all fine. " He assured with a wide smile on his face like always.

"Yeah, all fine" murmured Vegas as he let out a tsk to himself.

"We are glad that you are finally conscious and feeling good. Take rest and then we will talk it all out." Kinn said as he nodded at pete before going out of the room.

"Peteeeee" whined tankhun as he hugged him.

"Yes khun tankhun?" Pete said as he smiled.

"Do you wanna rest or shall we talk all day?"  He said as he looked at pete with those puppy eyes.

"Let's tal-" and he was cut off.

" Tankhun, I think he should take rest, didn't the doctor say that he is weak ?" Vegas said as he looked at tankhun no actually glared at tankhun.

"So what? He is my bodyguard , he will do what I say" tankhun said stubbornly as he glared at his cousin.

"He isn't your bodyguard anymore" and Vegas cared to remind him again.

But pete eyes widened at the new information as he looked at tankhun with those big doe questioning eyes.

Tankhun looked at him and just nodded with a pout before letting out a cry and running out of the room followed by Arm.

Porsche looked at the retreating figure of tankhun as his face turned to disgust.

"Can't even act properly " he muttered to himself.

"Huh? Did you say something Porsche?" Pete said as he now looked at his best friend with curious eyes.

"Me? What, no hehe! You surely need rest. Let's talk later haha" Porsche let out with a nervous laugh and ran out of the room as well.

As he was outside of the room,there was tankhun standing along with his bodyguards with a proud smirk.

"What?" Porsche let out annoyed

"Iam better than you" tankhun said as he looked at his bodyguards who nodded their heads in approval.

"What? "

"In acting hoiii"

"Oh please , iam the best in acting " Porsche defended.

"Oh yeah! The way you acted could have disclosed our plan " tankhun whispered as he looked at Porsche with an annoying look.

"Whatever but do you think Vegas will talk it out with pete?" Porsche whispered as he slowly leaned on the door.

"That psycho , should be glad that iam  approving with my pete, otherwise he would have just dreamt of having pete like he had been doing for the years tsk" tankhun said as he leaned on the closed door of the Infirmary room.

"Yeah yeah! But he didn't need your approval though" Porsche smirked.

And Tankhun just let out a tsk.

He was about to say something but they heard the voices from the room

Inside the Infirmary room

As Porsche ran out pete was just looking towards the door with confused face as he just couldn't understand his friend and his khun like he knew they were weird but never knew that their weirdness is this deep.

Vegas was just looking pete as he clearly knew what he was thinking and personally he himself wasn't impressed by their acting but yeah he got what he wanted.

Being alone with pete.

"Pete?" He let out in his soft deep tone.

"Huh?" Pete let out as he was taken out of his thoughts.

Vegas slowly Moved towards him as he swiftly caressed Pete's cheek.

"Iam glad that you are awake. Finally."

He let out as a soft peck was placed at Pete's forehead.