chapter 14

Double update 😳

As pol went out of the room , tankhun ,pete along with Porsche snapped their heads to arm who was still just looking at the door with sadness all over his face.

"You should run after him idiot"

Arm turned his head towards Porsche who just rolled his eyes at him.

"Eh why should I do that?" Arm uttered as he tried to play it cool.

"Seriously Arm after ignoring him the whole day ,you are saying why should you go after him? Really,?" This time pete said as he shook his head in disappointment looking at his friend.

"Huh? I didn't ignore anyone ... What are you even talking about pete .. you should rest your head is seeing things" Arm said looking here and there trying to change the topic.

"Arm..Really ?How could you say that you didn't ignore?" This time it was Porsche who asked being disappointed as well.

"I really didn't ig-" and arm was cut off by....

"You think we are fools?"

The three bodyguards looked at their khun with widened eyes as he suddenly started speaking.

"Huh tell me do you think us as some fools or you think whether that guy is a fool who is running behind you since yesterday trying to talk to you, trying to make you talk to him. Why?why do you think ignoring is the only best thing you can do? Why are you punishing him? Huh if you don't like him talking to you ,you should just clearly tell him to not run after you like a fool he is."

Tankhun said everything looking staring into the eyes of his bodyguard who was still looking at him with eyes wide from being his glasses.

"k-kHun tankhun i-" he was yet again cut off by Him.

"Arm.why are you doing this? You do know right that ignoring isn't the solution. If something is bothering you regarding him you can just tell him. Aren't you guys best friends ?"

And arm just nodded to his question.

"Then,since when best friends started ignoring each other but yet again we all know that you guys like each other more than best friends haha"

He slightly laughed but arm just shook his head as response.

"No khun tankhun. He doesn't like me the way I like him. I know that ignoring isn't the solution but do you know that it's the hardest for me. Its hard to just be the best friend to him. Its hard to see the people trying to court him and I could do nothing other than faking my laugh."

Pete,Porsche and tankhun looked at each other for a brief second as the three shook their heads as a no and then tankhun began to speak.

"Oh god!!!! How come you are the idiot one handling the whole main family's techno... Its beyond me. "

Arm just glared at his khun getting a glare back In return.

" Do you really think pol doesn't like you?" Porsche asked as he laughed a little.

"Idiot, pol doesn't like you ..he is in love with you for ages. Do you think he act like himself infront of all of us.. no, he is himself with only you."

" Do you think he prepares food for all of us ... Nope he only does it for you"- pete

"Do you really think pol worries about everyone's eating habits? No ,you are special to him"-porsche

" Are you really blind to see how pol looks at you the whole time ... His eyes are always on you "

"Do you really think he let's everybody court him...Hell nah he tells people to ask him out infront of you so that you can be jealous and confess to him soon."