chapter 36

Macau entered the room and his eyes slightly widened at the view. The room was filled with paper balls here and there  sat Vegas aggressively writing something in a book as his eyes were boring holes in the paper and his brows were frowned like always. He Chuckled at the view as he started to walk towards Vegas.

"Hia?" He called out which failed to obtain Vegas's attention.

"Hia!!!!!" He slightly raised his voice as he shook him a little.

Vegas slightly flinched then looked at Macau.

"When did you come here?" He asked in english.

"When you were so in yourself " Macau being the competitive one replied in english as well.

Vegas chuckled as he ruffled his brother's hair "you have gotten better"

"Credit goes to you of course" he said with a charming smile.

Vegas nodded his head as he again looked at his paper and let out a sigh.

"What's wrong hia?" Macau being the concerned brother sat beside him.

"I can't do this Macau." Vegas firmly stated as he thrown the book along with his pen.

"Hia, you can't say this."

"I can't do it Macau. This is not me.why can't I just go to his grandparents and tell them that we love each other" Vegas let out being frustrated.

Macau shook his head being disappointed "hia, you can do that but you know what? Because of it, you may receive their permission but you won't win the one you love. Pete will never appreciate it."

"Why can't he just believe that I fucking love him. Damn it!"

"Hia, have you ever behaved like you love him?"

And the innocent yet simple question made Vegas think.

He went silent and Macau let out a sigh as he slowly brought Vegas face up and looked directly into his eyes with his own warm ones.

"Hia,  I have seen you since I opened my eyes for this world. You never let the other one know how much they mean to you and in the end you lose them. You are doing the same with pete, hia. He needs to know how much he means to you. He should know that the heart in you beats only for him. He must know that he means everything to you. For this, you should do it hia. Let him know what he feels for you is not one sided hmm."

Vegas said nothing as he simply nodded his head and then looked at his brother who looked like a mature man now. He was no longer the small boy who faught with him for a walk, or an icecream.

Vegas softly smiled while ruffling his brother's hair as he mumbled "I don't like that you have become a man  now. I want my childish boy back"

Macau laughed and smacked Vegas's shoulder "you better host the biggest wedding in Thailand ... I wanna show my brother -in -law off"

"M-marriage?" Vegas shuttered as a shy smile was threatening to be appeared.

"Are you blushing HIA?" Macau shouted and was smacked the next second and now is pouting.

"Shut it. Go now . I don't need any disturbance. "

Macau got up as he started to leave.

"There is strawberry icecream in the fridge. Iam having cold so, I cant eat it, you know." Vegas said as he looked at the pouting man.

Meanwhile macau hurriedly took the icecream out and ran out of the room shouting out "I love you hia!!!!".

Vegas smiled as he got up and picked the notebook along with pen and sat in the balcony.  He recalled the words of Macau as he nodded to himself.