chapter 7

Pete laid on his bed and covered himself from head to toe with the white sheets provided for the bodyguards.

He ignored all the calls of his friend Arm, and just laid there feeling numb. A single tear rolled down to his cheek and he just wiped it away harshly.

Despite his eyes were crying ,his lips still had a smile tugged on it. Pete was just trying to not to cry out loud. Though the reason of his cry wasn't that big in Pete's eyes.

He leisurely laid there, without doing anything. He could hear arm talking on the phone and calling pol with sweet names.

After a few minutes he heard the door being opened.

"Ai'Arm ,pete let's go to have dinner ,Vegas is waiting for us outside."

Pete ears perked up at the name which Porsche mentioned.

"But pete is sleeping " arm said while looking between pete and Porsche.

Porsche just shook his head "nah he isn't sleeping" which this being said he made his way to Pete's bed and sat at the corner.

"Ai'pete are you watching porn or something under this pure blanket hm? said Porsche while poking pete.

"You and your nastiness" Arm snorted in disgust.

"You and your Boring ass" Porsche said in return sticking his tongue out.

"Iam not boring you idiot" defended Arm.

"Yeah,and iam Washington" replied Porsche rolling his eyes.

"You-"

"Get the hell out of this room you bastards!!!!!"

Pete suddenly yelled which made his two mates flinch.

"Ai'pete you idiot why did you yell suddenly, wanted to kill your only best frnd, this handsome sexy man"Porsche said while keeping his hand on his chest with his eyes slightly widened.

And the other two just rolled their eyes.

" You are no less than khun tankhun"

"You and your delusions."

Porsche rolled his eyes and just " you guys are just jealous of my beauty".

"Yeah very" mocked Arm.

"Are you guys going by yourselves or want me to drag you out" pete said while glaring at them both.

"Ai'pete let's go and have dinner na, I have heard that there are many delicious dishes plus drinks"Porsche said with shiny eyes..

"Delicious dishes like what,pasta and sandwich huh " said pete In a mocking tone.

Ai'pete come naa- " Porsche was cut off by the knocks on the door.
And then a voice was heard.

"Porsche, are you guys coming "

"You guys should go now ,he is waiting "pete said and just started to lay again.

"Pete why won't you come " asked arm.

" I just um.. yeah I ate just a while ago so,iam full already and I also want to talk to grand maa yes that's it!" Pete completed with a wide smile on his face though it didn't reach his eyes.

"Oh-okie then" agreed arm.

"Are you sure pete" Porsche asked while looking at pete with furrowed eyebrows it was almost like he didn't believe his friend.

" Chai chai!! Iam , you guys should go now " pete now started to nudge Porsche to go.

Arm and Porsche nodded. As they were going pete suddenly called out for them.