chapter 9

The next day:

Everyone were getting ready for the mission. Vegas ,was called by his father to his office. The bodyguards of minor family were gathered together and yet again were discussing the plan.

"Let's hope we all come back alive" Porsche said looking at his friends and both of them nodded at his words.

"We have our earpiece. Porsche ,arm if you guys think you won't be able to handle it ,just run out of the place without a second thought. Okie?" Pete looked at his friends with a concerned face.

Arm looked at Pete and slightly smiled saying " Pete ,I know you are tensed but the thing is,we are bodyguards we can't just run away for our lives..we have to protect the lives of the people we work
For."

Pete just sighed "you are right..Its not like someone will care if we, the mere bodyguards will die"he finished with a sad smile on his face.

"Hoiii ,bold of you two to assume that "

There they heard a high pitched voice which left them to shocked to even respond.

"Staying with that evil bastard , don't you guys recognize me now?" The said man looked at the main bodyguard and the techno with a stud face.

"KHUN TANKHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The bodyguards yelled in both surprise and in pure happiness.

"Yes, its me , who else did you expect ??Obama huh?" Tankhun said having a sadist smile on his face.

Arm and pete hurriedly ran towards their khun as he was standing a few meters away from them ,followed by Porsche.

As they were now face to face to tankhun, the both bodyguards stared at their khun for a while with an unreadable face.

"Why are you here tho?" Porsche finally said breaking the silence among them.

Tankhun ,looked at Porsche and raised an eyebrow while saying "I know you aren't so happy to see me here, neither am I ."

"Did I ask you about that ? Insane man" Porsche said the last words in a whisper tho.

" Huh you are crazy I don't even kNow what my idiot brother saw in you by the way he is waiting in the parking lot , run now --shoo, shoo" tankhun said while doing signs with his hand.

"Kinn is in parking lot???? For real ??? Are you not kidding really?????" Porsche yelled out in mixture of shock and enthusiasm.

" Bastard want the world to know " tankhun whispered to himself and just looked up at Porsche with a disgusted expression "yeah ,he is shoo now g-" he couldn't even complete his sentence as Porsche already ran towards the parking lot in a speed of light.

"Desperate bitch tsk "

"Khun tankhun , how come you are here? I mean you don't like it here right?" This time it was pete who asked, having a huge happy smile on his face and arm also looked at him waiting for an answer.

"Of course I don't like it here, I will never ever like it tsk. But how come I let my bodyguards go without my blessings huh???" He finished with a proud smile. Meanwhile arm and pete brust into a fit of giggles and jumped on their khun.

"Yahhhh!!! Are you crazy ?? Get away you heavy pigs, are you eating food or human flesh , smelling so disgusting ewwww!!" Though Tankhun was saying these things , his face still had a small content smile present looking so satisfied, with finally able to see his bodyguards after a whole three days.

"Khun tankhun we love you so much !!!!!!!" Both bodyguards shouted out loud, finally having a feeling like home in their khun 's arms.

Tankhun just pushed them away and replied with a sassy smirk
"Everybody does "