chapter 29

Vegas carried pete in his arms, his face was filled with worry as he started to move out of the place, there a gun shot was heard and soon Vegas groaned it pain , as he lost his balance when he felt a prierching pain  near his left shoulder , but he still didn't let go of the unconscious pete as he slowly turned around.

Meanwhile all the members were shocked as they saw blood running down from vegas's shoulder and when they turned around, they caught a man standing there all proud with a gun in his hand aiming directly at Vegas as he was smirking.

Big and ken without wasting a sec, dashed towards him as they took his gun back and held him between them.

"Rawn?" Kinn frowned.

Every other one looked at the man and kinn with confused eyes.

"Oh yes, Iam glad you still remember me"

"What the fuck do you want?"

" Do you think I would easily let go of the one who killed my brother?" Rawn the said brother of Tawan said as he glared at Vegas who just smirked at him.

" Waste of time , tsk" Vegas uttered as he started to walk out with pete still in his arms.

"Get him" korn uttered looking at the bodyguards who nodded their heads.

And everyone else followed Vegas, outside of the abandoned place.

......................................................

At the main mansion

Everyone arrived at the main mansion, tankhun was already waiting with his bodyguards and as soon as the member present in the main mansion, saw the conditions of all the men, their eyes bulged out as they hurriedly ran towards their boss.

" Master!!"

"Boss!"

"What happen khun?"

"Get the doctor !!! Hurry up"

"Get the Infirmary room ready"

After all the chaos, everyone were finally nursed, but Vegas had to gone through a little rough time as the bullet was indeed deeper , causing a hole in his skin.

Meanwhile the doctors were still examining pete who was not taking the name of conscious. Tankhun was wailing at Pete's condition as pol and arm had a hard time dealing with it.

Porsche was looking at pete with guilty eyes as he got to know how pete was all hurt in order to save him. Everyone are present in the Infirmary except kim and chay as they both already took their leave.

"Kinn, I wanna see the footage" Porsche muttered out.

"What footage?" Kinn asked back with confusion.

"The one Arm shown you" and now everyone knew what he was taking about.

"Baby, lets n-" and he was cut off "I want to"

Kinn sighed as he told arm to bring it.

Arm cane back with the footage and Porsche told him to connect it to the TV in the Infirmary room. Arm did as he was said.

The video played on the big screen, clearing shown each and every blow, stab and punches along with the kicks pete got. The video shown how his face everytime twisted in pain, how his body achred with pain but pete still fighting back just to not let them take his friend was just so much for Porsche as he started to cry then and there. Kinn hugged him whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

Tankhun was crying as well in his  father 's chest as korn was comforting him with a contagious  smile on his face.

" I chose the best out there to be the head bodyguard" he Muttered but it was loud enough to be heard by everyone as everyone present there eventually nodded their heads.

" He won't be your head bodyguard anymore" ...

There a voice was heard catching everyone's attention.

It was Vegas.

Everyone looked at him with Confused eyes but tankhun marched towards him in all anger as he barked at vegas's face.

"WHY WON'T HE BE? HE IS MY BODYGUARD AND MINE ONLY"

And Vegas was no less...

" HE IS MY WIFE"

"HUH???" everyone shouted at the same time.

"What???" Everyone yelled again.

"You guys heard me, iam gonna wife him up !" He smugly replied.

"What the hell , you psycho! Stay away from my pete, iam Not allowing my bodyguard to marry a psychopath like you!!!" Tankhun yelled.

"Who is even asking for your permission, I will marry him whether you like it or not" he shot back.

"What about Pete's approval?" Pol
uttered in between.

Vegas smirked as he looked at everyone who got goosebumps just by his emotionless face with that smirk.

"He has no say in it ! When I first laid my eyes on him, he was mine from then! "

Kinn came to him as he kept his hand on his shoulder " relax! We know it already and no need to scare the poor creatures" he said directing towards the bodyguards who were actually terrified at the big info.

And Vegas just shrugged his shoulder.

"Appa, what is he saying, and why are you all acting like nothing happened hours ago, don't forget you all promised me something and you psychopath , I will deal with you when my Pete gets up! Let's see who will he choose!"

Tankhun glared at last as he stomped  out of the Infirmary followed By his bodyguards.

After all the bodyguards left along with korn, it was only four of them. Pete was laying on the bed all unconscious and Vegas was staring at him with sadden eyes.

"He is fine, Vegas " kinn softly uttered.

But Vegas just shook his head.

"He isn't. He is filled with scars, pain and all the stitches." He said as a drop of tear left his eye..

"Let's be thankful that he made it and lets all just try to take the best care of him after all the most precious one he is" Porsche said looking at his friend laying there with a smile which held many unsaid emotions behind.

"I still can't believe , he made this maniac a love sick" kinn chuckled causing the other two to smile as well.

"Hell yeah!" Vegas and Porsche said in unison.

"You guys should go and probably rest , I will be with him" Vegas said as kinnporsche nodded.

"Let's hope you won't freak him out" kinn let out as vegas looked at him with an unimpressed face.

"Get out" he muttered as kinn rolled his eyes , he was about to say something but Porsche pushed him out yelling out a goodnight.

It was all vegaspete now.

"Pete, you better open your eyes soon , or I want hesitate to take my vows in here" he chuckled at the end.

"You may really freak out , seeing me here but eh let's hope you won't go through a heart attack when I confess to you "

"Get up soon, my love! Let's make it all fine till the end !"
                              .....vegas