chapter 13

Pete was sleeping soundly ,his face still had that small soft smile ,it was like he was having the best sleep of life but then someone just decided to ruin it.

"Hoiiiii Pete Get up!!!!!!!!!"

An annoyingly high pitched voice was heard as pete just pulled his blanket up trying to block the sound but soon the blanket was snatched away from him and the bright ray or sunlight disturbed Pete's morning and the heavenly sleep. He sat up on the bed still dozing off while sitting and yet again he heard the same annoying voice.

"Aye bastard get up now ... Didnt you sleep  all day yesterday even the snails doesn't sleep this much."

"Khun tankhun I want to sleeeeeeep" he finally uttered in his sleepiness exaggerating the last word.

" I won't let you sleep noooooooow" tankhun did the same which made the bodyguards present there cover their ears to not let them bleed.

"Ai'pete khun kinn is coming to meet you ,you better be ready" this time Arm said in a soft tone while ruffling Pete's hair and pete just leaned into it.

Well someone present there in the room surely didn't like it.

"Pete, how do you feel now tho?" Pol finally decided to speak but his eyes were on the man standing before pete.

" Iam fine pol-ah" he said while smiling towards him and got one dazzling smile in return.

"I will ask that to my bodyguard .. who are you to ask that huhhhhh?" Tankhun said while glaring at pol as his eyes sneakily glanced at Arm who was looking at pol with strangely worried eyes.

"Iam sorry khun tankhun.. I just wanted to know" pol apologized with a bow.

" Chai.. chai.. this world best fashionable man will forgive your poor ass" tankhun said sassily as he flipped his hairs.

"Krub" pol said and just kept looking down not daring to meet anyone's eyes.

Tankhun looked at him and then at Arm who was still looking at him with worried yet longing eyes. This made him twitch his mouth in annoyance "bastards".

As they were talking or more like tankhun was talking they heard a Knock on the door and then a deep voice following the knocks.

"How are you doing Pete, feeling well ?"

As they heard the voice of the man the bodyguards immediately bowed to him and stood silently in the corners of the room and pete just gave a nervous smile in return before saying...
" Khun kinn .. yes iam all fine feeling alright .. everything is good haha" and ended it with an awkward laugh.

Kinn looked at him with a raised eyebrow but anyhow nodded before saying " if that's the case then you can rest today and work from tomorrow and yeah... Good job!!!"
With this he went out of the room.

"Kap khun ka" pete shouted in the response.

As kinn went out of the room ,Porsche entered while panting heavily .

"Ai why do I feel like a dog has ran after you ...  Did you steal its food?????" Tankhun asked as he kept looking at Porsche with furrowed eyebrows.

"I-iam n-not like you" Porsche said as he kept panting in between.

"You bastard !!!!!!!" Tankhun loud curse boomed throughout the room but it still didn't effect Porsche as he went to pete hugging him,,, without  sparing a single glance at the man glaring at them.

"Do you feel okie?" Porsche asked as pete nodded his head which was pressed against his stomach.

"That's good" he said.