chapter 3

Vegas, as soon as he got down from his car started to walk towards the meeting room with heavy steps and as usual his blank face.

"We should follow khun Vegas " said Nop as he started to walk after Vegas without waiting for the other three.

" Like we can do something other than following him "Arm said and the other two just nodded and they made their way towards the meeting room.

The bodyguards of the minor family were just looking at them with confusion laced faces.

In the meeting room

The bodyguards stood straight as soon as they acknowledged the presence of their boss.

After a few minutes the bodyguards of the main family were also standing among the minor family bodyguards.

Vegas looked at everyone with a stud face and then looked down his face was showing nothing but a perplexed expression.

"Nop,bring the chart" uttered Vegas and Nop hurriedly got him the chart.

Vegas for a second analysed the chart and then looked at his watch.

" We are running out of time ,we have to hurry back to the warehouse if we want to tackle the gang ,if we don't do it today we can't catch them for the few months following ,I want you guys to form a team of 4 members each and get to the gate of the mansion in just 10 mins."Vegas said it in his calm voice though all the bodyguards remained there without saying anything.

"FORM THE TEAMS NOW!!" this time Vegas lost his cool.

The bodyguards started to run out of the room to make the teams.Vegas turned towards the bodyguards of Main family and just said " you three and Nop will form a team" and went away from there.

The said bodyguards looked at each other and with a nodd they started following Vegas.

"Who will be with khun Vegath then?" Pete asked with pure curiosity to his subordinates.

"Khun Vegas alone is enough" said Nop as he looked at pete who was still not sure but nodded.

After exactly 10 minutes all the bodyguards were there with their teams "we are ready khun Vegas" everyone said in unison and Vegas just nodded his head.

"Get it done!"were the only words uttered by Vegas when they all just started their way for the mission .

After atleast 15 mins they were infront of the warehouse ,which was dead silent.The warehouse was the only building in the area.As far as our eyes can travel their was nothing near the warehouse.

Everyone looked around the warehouse finding the goons surrounding the building but their were none.

"Nop with his team will follow me inside the warehouse and all the other teams surround the warehouse.If you see anyone trying to escape you know what to do" with this being said Vegas ran inside the warehouse followed by Nop and the bodyguards of the main family.

Vegas was going alone, Arm,pete were together and Nop,Porsche. They were paired by Vegas as soon as they entered.

"They will probably in the 2nd floor of the building ,I will go there.Nop ,you guys on the third and the other two will be here. guarding. "explained Vegas as he hurriedly made his way to the second floor.

"We should get going " Nop said and Porsche nodded and they headed towards their assigned floor.

"Won't I be given a chance to use this sniper rifle" Arm whispered to pete and just stared at the rifle In his hands.

"Pol will not appreciate it if u died in here" Pete said and just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah I know you don't have to remind me about that every minute " Arm said now looking around the floor.

"How can I not ?Your boyfriend literally called me and said to guard you,his bAbY" pete said now suddenly feeling the urge to tease his mate.

"We aren't boyfriends pete"
Arm stated trying to clear his statement.

As pete was going to say something back both of them heard a gun shot. The both bodyguards of the main family became conscious as soon as they sensed the presence of a third person in the floor.

They both looked at each other and nodded before going in the different directions.

Pete and Arm just came to the same spot as they found nothing.

"Arm,I think they are aware of our presence now,you go to the third floor and I will go to the second."pete said as they nodded at each other and dashed towards the assigned floors.

Pete,hurriedly started making his way towards the second floor.As he reached their ,it was dead silence as they were no one here.

As he was making his way forward trying to find his boss. He was suddenly pulled hard by someone behind the boxes. His eyes widened as he just started wiggling hard in the hold. He was ready to punch and then he heard a voice saying ....

"Don't you dare to make a sound,we can't let them know about us now". There he heard a cold deep raspy voice just behind his ears.

"Kh-khun Vegath" stammered pete as he felt the presence of Vegas just behind him and his hot warm breaths were hitting his nape.

"Why are you here? Didnt I assigned you with the techno to guard the ground floor." Questioned Vegas as his eyes kept looking around making sure that they were hidden.

"Eh ,khun ac-actually we heard a gun sh-shot so ,we thought you guys needed us." Pete said while stuttering In between because of the closeness between them.

"Hmm" hummed Vegas , not even caring to move away from the said bodyguard.

Pete pov

I was startled as soon as I heard the gun shot. My mind only thought of khun Vegath as he was only by himself In the second floor.

I hurriedly ran towards the second floor trying my best to not make a single sound as it will alert the goons.

As I was searching for him,a hand suddenly tugged my arm very harshly and there my heart beat quiken I was all ready to punch the man but then the familiar cologne hit me and I restrained myself from doing anything .

The way he was so close behind me that I could feel his hot breath on my nape and then he spoke in his deep raspy voice and my heart
Just started to run a marathon.

Shia!Pete stop stuttering. What will he think of me now.wait why would he think of a former bodyguard?? I should stop thinking about khun Vegath like that.

Why isn't he moving back ??God!!! Let him go away please.why my heart is beating so fast...Am I that scared of him?????

Third person's POV

As pete was lost in his thoughts.His face was showing different expressions as each passing second ,as vegas was just behind him ,he could sense the discomfort of the man.

He cleared his throat and just moved back and there pete sighed in relief but the relief was not long lasted as they heard a gun being shot in the air.

Bang!!!