Epilogue♥

One month later.

It was one month already. But for the new couple it was just like a long happy day was passed. Everything was going pretty smoothly and absolutely lovingly. Where the theerapanyakul's brothers were just strict, ruthless businessmen and underground mafias for the world but in their rooms they were nothing but the whipped lovers. It was like they had faced the biggest storm of their life and it just left nothing but the reasons to live.

But something remains the same forever like Tankhun 's hate for his maniac and vegas's annoyance for his crazy cousin.

Yup the eldest theerapanyakul has vowed his life that he won't forgive that sinner who stole his favorite brother like bodyguard.

It was a usual morning in the main mansion where the moans and screams escaped from the room of the horny couple making the hallway super awkward but then again they were used to it.

The head of the mansion was busy playing chess but he still wasn't used to seeing the new face whenever he looked up. To say Tankhun wasn't only one losing his bodyguard.

Arm and Pol were busy following their khun like always yet stealing a few smooches here and there sneakily but then again who has ever escaped the Tankhun 's eyes. Absolutely no one.

The new head bodyguard of the main mansion was big with all his strength and reeking hotness. It would be an understatement to say Ken wasn't having all of the fine man all to himself.

Meanwhile in the Minor mansion.

Where the main mansion remained all the same like before, the minor mansion was going through drastic changes. The first change was Macau behaving like an adult and then becoming a baby infront of the head bodyguard of the mansion.

Vegas was still having a hard time considering that his personal bodyguard was his brother's boyfriend now. Nop who has never considered him more than his Khun and has never raised his head infront of him , who always considered his work first was now busy babying his brother and calling him sweet names which would make Macau blush and Vegas puke.

But then again Vegas was no different , after a long day of bossing around and cursing anyone and everyone , he would return to his room only to be bossed around and getting cursed by his sweet eh his angry bird boyfriend but again he had no complaints.

As it was a fine morning , Vegas was reading the book sitting leisurely in his room that's when pete came and sat across him with a sulky face.

"What's wrong?" Vegas asked as he noticed the sulk.

Pete was quiet for sometime busy boring holes on Vegas 's face , the said man shifted uncomfortably and waited.

"I will ask you something, will you answer me honestly" pete asked after a long silence.

Vegas noticing the seriousness nodded his head.

"Words" pete uttered with furrowed eyes.

And Vegas yet again nodded his head with "yes, I will "

"Did you really like Porsche at the beginning ?" He asked without wasting a single second after Vegas agreed.

To say Vegas was bewildered at the question.

"What? Why are you asking this now?"

"Just say it, you already promised" he huffed.

"Eh no , I didn't promise anything"

" Can't you ever listen to me?"pete asked getting impatient.

"What? I always listen to you. You said that you wanted a sandwich yesterday at midnight and I brought it for you. You stopped me in the middle of our love making just to ask me whether I brushed or Not and i did tell you that even tough I was out of the breath. Then you told me you wanna do it in the balcony and even though I was unsure I did listen to you " Vegas rapped and then looked at Pete who was all red by now.