chapter 21

Vegas sped up his bike as he ride off to the moon star restaurant though his mind was having hundreds of thoughts and questions ,he anyhow managed to shut them down and focus on the thing he was gonna do.

He in no time was infront of the restaurant... Looking here and there he finally caught the figure he was looking for who was just looking down on his lap. He honked the Bike which caught the attention of porsche.

Porsche smiled a little and jogged towards Vegas and as he was standing near the bike,he was aw'ed and just so awestruck... The thing was beyond his imaginations and expectations.

"Woah Vegas its so cool !!!!" He said still looking at the bike not daring to even brink his eyes and Vegas just smiled at him and nodded his head as an approval.

" U wanna ride it ?"

"Eh- I actually em--" though he was stuttering unable to decide whether he should say yes or a no.

"Come on..i know you wanna ...Don't think so much !!!" Assured vegas.

Porsche looked up at Vegas with the brightest smile on his face which was equally returned by Vegas. As they both stood smiling at each other.

Vegas then just sat on the bike and moved behind giving Porsche a room to sit and ride it off

Vegas then just sat on the bike and moved behind giving Porsche a room to sit and ride it off. Smiling again at him Porsche got on the bike and they both started their ride.

Vegas held Porsche's waist tightly as he was riding it pretty fast. The screms of joy from both of them was enough to prove how fun it was and how they gonna treasure the moment.

"Vegas !!! Hold me so tight !!!We are gonna fly !!!!!!" Screamed Porsche on top of his lungs as he doubled the speed causing Vegas to smile at him softly and hold him even tighter

"Vegas !!! Hold me so tight !!!We are gonna fly !!!!!!" Screamed Porsche on top of his lungs as he doubled the speed causing Vegas to smile at him softly and hold him even tighter. Though one thought was still bugging his mind.

How come he doesn't like this cool thing!!! A man from ancient era tsk!

"Vegas!!!! Its so fun !!!!! Thank you so much !!!!!!!" Porsche again yelled causing vegas to lean closer to him if it were not for helmet his face must have been in the crook of porsche's neck.