chapter 27

The minor family along with the red foxes entered with their men having the weapons in their hands ready to just slice the one coming infront of them.

They wanted to break into the mansion and attack leaving them unprepared but as they entered, the bodyguards of the main family were standing at the door being all prepared for the attack which left the other two gangs surprised.

Though kan kept his cool but the boss was losing it. He already lost the first plan he thought of. In the anger he started to shot his gun in all the directions causing every other one present there do the same.

The bodyguards of the main family were skilled enough to dodge the bullets and shoot at the right time.

Leaving the bodyguards with his mates , kan, Vegas and the boss entered into the mansion. Following them the bodyguards entered and in no time the whole mansion was filled with chaos and the sounds of the bullets.

As they were going searching for the family. Kan handed the gun to vegas.

"Vegas, its your time to show the world who holds the real power."

"Krub pa".

And with this he started to search them furiously his eyes were filled with venom as he turned the people into ashes who dared to come in between his way.

Meanwhile in the mansion.

As they heard the noises of the bullets preaching through every wall of the mansion. Kinn hurriedly took out his gun as he looked at Tankhun who was already looking at him with a terrified face.

"Pol, Arm, make sure you have him safe".

And with this being said he ran towards the noises at the speed of the light.

"Let's go khun tankhun" pol said as he grabbed hid khun 's arm as they took him into the room.

Kinn was running along with the bodyguards surrounding him and now they were infront of the minor family.

Kinn looked at his uncle, Vegas along with the boss of the red foxes as his face turned stoic ,void of any emotions.

"Uncle kan, didn't expect you to be with him"

He said with a voice filled with venom as he glared at kan.

" Well, isn't life full of surprises, my son ?" Kan replied with a smirk.

"Aren't you all tired of trying to win over my pa and always loosing?" Kinn muttered out looking back at him with a smirk as well.

Well, the words surely triggered the boss as he fired a bullet towards kinn who was fast enough to shoot at his direction killing a bodyguard of him as he hide behind the wall , dodging the bullets directing towards him.

As he was hiding, a man came from behind him but kinn was fast enough to guess the movements as he turned around and gave a man a quick throat punch and kneed his stomach making him yelp in pain and he fell on the ground unconscious