chapter 32

It was already evening and pete was sitting like a corpse neither Moving nor talking. The whole mansion was suffocating with the silence. Porsche tried countless of times to talk to pete but he turned a deaf ear towards him. Kinn tried to make Porsche understand but he was no where near to understand.

So this time tankhun came to rescue.

He slowly got into the room followed by his bodyguards. Pete didnt look at him he was just staring at the wall. Tankhun went to him as he slowly sat beside him. He held Pete's hand despite pete tries to get it free.

The room was dead silent as Tankhun broke the silence.

"Pete... I know you are angry at us for not telling you.. but the situation was like that we couldn't afford to disclose to anyone.i-"

"Khun tankhun... You don't need to apologize to your bodyguard. Iam at no place to be angry at my khun. I don't have such rights." Pete said cutting off Tankhun and the words were a dragger to the heart of his khun.

"Pete... Don't say like that please.you have all the rights to be angry at me. You are not just a bodyguard for me." Tankhun tried to make his point of view.

But all pete did was chuckle.
"Khun tankhun.. the words you use.. sound so sweet but we both know it's not the truth. Iam not angry at you or khun kinn because I know I have no rights to be. But iam angry at my friends." He said as he glanced towards pol and arm who just looked down unable to meet his eyes.

"Iam angry at myself that I wasn't the friend they could trust .. iam angry at Porsche... But then again he isn't just my friend .. he is the boyfriend of khun kinn ... Ofcourse not just a commoner. I understand it ..I just.. just need time." He finished as he looked at tankhun with a smile which made them feel even more guiltier.

"Pete... You need time right ? Alright as you say. Take your time but please don't stop talking to us. Please be the same pete as you were. " Tankhun said desparately as he clenched his hands tight.

Pete nodded with a smile as Tankhun pulled him into a hug.

"Forgive this dumb khun of yours. " He muttered in the hug and the words was enough to bring tears into the eyes of pete. No matter what he can never be mad at his khun. Because he was there for him when no one was. He never let him feel the loneliness. Ofcourse khun tankhun was the angel of Pete's world.

Pete slowly nodded his head as he hugged him back tighter he muttered"khun Tankhun... I just can't with you.... Stop acting so cute!"

Tankhun pulled back with a pout "I was born cute hoii... But iam hotter tho" he completed it with a smirk making pete laugh finally.

Meanwhile pol and arm were looking at the interaction with a heartwarming smile and teary eyes. They will never forgive themselves for hurting pete. But the actions can't be undone. We just need to move forward in lives.

They both came and sat either side of pete and pete just looked straight avoiding them. Tankhun chuckled at them as he went out of the room to bring food for pete.

"Pete?" Pol called out ..

"Peteeeeeee" whined arm.

"Peteeeeeeeeeeee" and both of them whined loudly as they shook pete violently.

"Hoii bastards.. iam still weak.. want me to go in coma again huh!" Yelled pete as pol and arm hurriedly shook their heads as no.

"Pete.. forgive us na"

"Please pete "

"We will bring you southern dishes from chillygilly restaurant everyday"

"We will do your laundry everyday"