chapter 18

Vegas was back to the minor mansion ,as he was going to his room a bodyguard was quick to inform him that his father wanted to see him.  He nodded as he started to make his way towards his father's office. On the way he was preparing himself for whatever his father wanna talk or do.

He knocked on the door and waited for the permission. He could hear a few whispers and some sounds almost sounding like moans ... He curled his hand into a fist and waited. A few mins later the door was opened and a woman walked out..not any woman ...She was the mistress of kan theerapanyakul and the step mother of Vegas and Macau. Tho the brothers didn't accept her ,they could do nothing about it. The woman was just a few years older than Vegas and did everything to grab Vegas's attention in the start with whatever intention she had. She glanced at Vegas with a smile almost a smirk showing off her perfectly carved teeth. She slowly opened a button of her top showing of the recently made purple Hickey on her milky white skin. Vegas tsked and just entered into the room.

"Oh! You here already"kan said as he fixed his shirt looking at Vegas with a blank face. Vegas just nodded his head and looked at his father to say whatever he called him for.

"How is the plan moving so far ?"

Vegas sighed , he didn't evn do something according to the plan recently as his mind was always occupied ... He slowly looked at his father "its going alright tho I couldn't meet him for a few days ... So, iam planning to-"

He was cutted off by kan as he stood up from his chair and moved towards him ... They both looked at each other and then kan placed his hand on Vegas's shoulder "you gotta propose him tomorrow"

Vegas eyes widened as his heart stopped for a sec ,he looked at his father with a surprise laced face and kan just smirked.

"My son... Its the time you do something for your pa finally , stop being so useless and utilize this charming face of yours like everytime you do"

Vegas just looked down " but pa this isn't the plan"

"Do you know the consequences of talking back to me ? I guess you still remember , don't make me repeat them just do what I say... You got no say in this." Kan said as he pressed hard on Vegas's shoulder ... That he almost groaned in pain.

"You can go now but I want the result very soon and yeah I have got my eyes on you Vegas .. never think that I don't know about the things you do and the people you meet."

Vegas was stilled at his place ,he anyhow nodded his head and bowed to his father while excusing himself.

"Let's see how you do or you will see what I will do with the boy of yours"..
...........

Vegas was walking towards his room ,his face was blank but his heart was at turmoil... He just couldn't understand why was his father hurrying the plan ... It wasn't even the good time to propose when everything was just going well for him.. he doesnt want to ruin it atleast not yet..

As he was walking in the garden suddenly someone jumped on his back and brust into a fit of giggles ... Vegas face turned sour as soon as he realized who it is.  "God ! Not now please"

"Tawan... You here ? When did you get back ?"

The said guy got down from his back and looked at Vegas with heart eyes as his lips curled into a beautiful smile.

"I missed you Vegas." He muttered in a low soft tone filled with love. Vegas looked at him with his naturally blank face "yeah... I missed you too tawan." He said in a dried tone.

"Let's go to your room then" Tawan proposed and Vegas eyes slightly widened as he clearly know what the guy was indicating ... At the moment he surely didn't wanna do that... But the question was why he didn't wanna ??